Wella vs Schwarzkopf which one for colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have been working with Goildwell for 7 years and they become in the last 2 years a bit of disappointment for me when it comes to their scratch cards as a offers, and lots of discontinued products and rebranding old ones and forcing you to buy whole new line again :)
So I Swapped over to Davines where I was happy and I still am with the hair care lines, but recently I have more and more issues with the coverage when I am using davines Mask permanent colours. Last strike was when my client asked if she can bring the colour her other hairstylist is using on her hair when she is in Caribbean (I am uk based she has a holiday home there) which is Igora from Schwarzkopf it is 12-1 with 12-0. It basically told me it is time to sort it out :D

So I am thinking now more and more that I will swap to Wella or Schwarzkopf.
I tried BlondMe bleaching and Blondorplex BlondMe is amazing but, the swelling is something I absolutely hate and the Plondorplex is so far the same when it comes to lift but without the swelling.
I need to try out the permanent lines for both brands but I would like to know what do you guys think about it?

IS there somebody with experience with both brands or did you swapped from one to another and why?
At dis point I stopped working with View from davines which is demi permanent/toner colour (they didn't last) to Shades EQ
When it comes to toning/sheer/glaze with Wella or Schwarzkopf how do you feel about that?
Lots of questions but, at this point I am kinda desperate because swapping over to the 3rd brand within a year's time is crazy!!!
Thank you!!

Latest posts

Back