Wella vs Schwarzkopf?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamblegirl

Reaction score
Hi guys, have a client that's between a level 4 and 5 med dk brown 75%grey. Been using a Level 5 N Wella innocence in the root area 45 min. Switched from KP because her scalp was itching and complained her hair was thinning. Been trying to use CT 6/75 to rest of her hair to bring in some brown red without lifting. Still showing a dk drab brown . Any suggestions if Swartz can do a better job of getting a rich dk br red without lifting.How can I get more red brown without lifting since her hair is starting to get stronger.

Hi guys, have a client that's between a level 4 and 5 med dk brown 75%grey. Been using a Level 5 N Wella innocence in the root area 45 min. Switched from KP because her scalp was itching and complained her hair was thinning. Been trying to use CT 6/75 to rest of her hair to bring in some brown red without lifting. Still showing a dk drab brown . Any suggestions if Swartz can do a better job of getting a rich dk br red without lifting.How can I get more red brown without lifting since her hair is starting to get stronger.
I should imagine laying a 6/75 of previously coloured hair to a level 5 wouldn't give much colour anyway, you either need to drop to 5/75, and start adding it in your root colour, so that the colour will be even. You could also add mixer tone to the hair to get a boost, usually Wella sugest 0/65+0/45 mix tones, but not sure on the ratios sorry

Your alternative in Schwarzkopf will be a 6-68 or a 5-68 Hun which is a chocolate red. X

Your alternative in Schwarzkopf will be a 6-68 or a 5-68 Hun which is a chocolate red. X

Which you would have to add base with to get 100% grey coverage.

Latest posts

Back