Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie1216

Reaction score
Hi anyone can I mix Wella special blonde shade 12/16 with Wella developer 6% the hair is a multi tonal light blonde, what will the outcome be? I just want to sort of tone/brighten the hair how long should I leave it on?

Last edited:
Hi anyone can I mix Wella special blonde shade 12/16 with Wella developer 6% the hair is a multi tonal light blonde, what will the outcome be? I just want to sort of tone/brighten the hair how long should I leave it on?
12/61 shouldn't be mixed with anything other than 9% or 12%
Also 12/61 is a highlift tint and shouldn't be used as a toner - because of the difference in alkalinity.
6% would lift not tone.
What level is the hair at that you're working on?

12/61 shouldn't be mixed with anything other than 9% or 12%
Also 12/61 is a highlift tint and shouldn't be used as a toner - because of the difference in alkalinity.
6% would lift not tone.
What level is the hair at that you're working on?
Hi the level hair I’m working on is a highlighted level 9

Hi the level hair I’m working on is a highlighted level 9
Also, basically just wanting to lighten and brighten the blonde highlights as her blonde is “dull” now, any recommendations to freshen the colour using Wella?

Also, basically just wanting to lighten and brighten the blonde highlights as her blonde is “dull” now, any recommendations to freshen the colour using Wella?
So if you were going to tone it all afterwards I'd use KP 10/0 +3%
If your want to do it in one step use KP 10/16+ 6%

So if you were going to tone it all afterwards I'd use KP 10/0 +3%
If your want to do it in one step use KP 10/16+ 6%
Thank you ☺️

Latest posts

Back