Wendy's first go at fibreglass - who's a clever girl then?!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
Hi all

I just wanted to show you a piccie of Wendy (Talented Talon)'s first set of fibreglass nails done on me yesterday. Boy what a fast learner she is! Great arent they??

Good on ya, Wend!
2158caz_hands_-_fibreglass_by_wendy.jpg

they look great hope hope my first set with fibre glass look like that x

OOhh thanks Emma, and thankyou Caz for putting it on here.:o

I'm just glad i seemed to pick it up well as they have ended up on here, (crafty so and so carol)

Be good to get some feed back on them too.

All down to Carol being such a good tutor and being patient with me. All you other geeks out there know that we can be terrible clients especially when we like certain nail shapes on ourselves...lol.

Thanks again, Carol:biggrin:

talented talons said:
OOhh thanks Emma, and thankyou Caz for putting it on here.:o

I'm just glad i seemed to pick it up well as they have ended up on here, (crafty so and so carol)

Be good to get some feed back on them too.

All down to Carol being such a good tutor and being patient with me. All you other geeks out there know that we can be terrible clients especially when we like certain nail shapes on ourselves...lol.

Thanks again, Carol:biggrin:
I'll stop being a patient teacher if you spell my name wrong again!!

OOps Sorry CAROLE, see shows how knackered i am....:o

Won't do it again matey........

Those look lovely and natural!! Well done!:biggrin:

Thanks Mrs Geek, means alot coming from you.

talented talons said:
Thanks Mrs Geek, means alot coming from you.
Wow - you're welcome - I love seeing what you guys get up to in your spare time!!! :biggrin:

They are just great Wendy, and Carole, you`ve done a great job with her too.
And Samantha, us Essex techs are just proper nail anoraks, lol

Debs said:
Hey Debs, am i an honorary Essex tech??

They look great, Wendy. Well done!!!!

It's easy to see why you passed your exams...haven't tackled fibreglass myself yet, but they look lovely and natural, don't they?

Debs said:
Nail Anoraks!! What a riot!!! next it'll be Nail Spotters!!!:D

Well done Wendy they look great is that creative f/glass u used or not? cos i would like 2 give it ago myself perhaps next essex meeting mmmmmmmm lol

Hi Jackie, no i'm afraid its Star Nails fibreglass but have to say it's so easy to work with and i have to say i love it. I've got a flower on mine now as well and it looks ok, i got a new client from it today so its worth doing stuff like that to your own as attracts interest.

Thanks for all your praise guys, it means alot when people like what you do. Especially fellow nail techs.:D

I love Fibreglass, and when you know how to do it right it is a brilliant system...........
And you have got the knack for it babe xxxxxx

and Samantha I am already a Nail spotter, every morning on the tube and Oh boy do I spot some nails that could do with some TLC..............
Nice clothes but hey where do they get those nails from ??????

Well wendy what i can i say that hasnt already been said apart from their crap! but i would only be lying lol!!! well done their fab, Carole you sent me the info youve now got to teach me hun!!! x

Carole and Wendy- they are beautiful!!!!!!!

Since I do not do any fibreglass- I very much appreciate the beauty of them!

Awesome! :D

Hey Ruth as i consider you to be the fibreglass queen, i have a question for you.

Carol did me a lovely set of fibreglass on me using the More Than White. Now Carol was having a few probs with her resin as getting close to the end so we didn't know if this would effect it. But after the set was finished you can see the fibreglass showing up where the MTW is. Is it something to do with the resin or is it something we are doing wrong??

I did redo my nails by filing them down slightly and re-applying the resin so it doesn't show so much as my resin is new but you can stil see it. Don't know if it's because i'm looking for it as my mates don't see it like i do.

Have you got any pointers please Ruth?:D

talented talons said:
Hey Ruth as i consider you to be the fibreglass queen, i have a question for you.

Carol did me a lovely set of fibreglass on me using the More Than White. Now Carol was having a few probs with her resin as getting close to the end so we didn't know if this would effect it. But after the set was finished you can see the fibreglass showing up where the MTW is. Is it something to do with the resin or is it something we are doing wrong??

I did redo my nails by filing them down slightly and re-applying the resin so it doesn't show so much as my resin is new but you can stil see it. Don't know if it's because i'm looking for it as my mates don't see it like i do.

Have you got any pointers please Ruth?:D
Hey Wend, you've forgotten how to spell me name again :cry:

Lovelly well done !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back