Wet rooms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey xox

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have any tips for a mobile hairdresser for washing clients hair if they have a wet room?
There is a tiny sink, (she has long hair) and the bathroom is just a wet room due to disabilities so no bath, just shower attachment on the wall and sink is super tiny,
I can’t wash at the kitchen sink due to its position,
Client now wants a dark purple colour and I just know we’re going to end up soaked/dyed clothes?
has anyone washed off colours in a wet room before? Any tips,

Hi, does anyone have any tips for a mobile hairdresser for washing clients hair if they have a wet room?
There is a tiny sink, (she has long hair) and the bathroom is just a wet room due to disabilities so no bath, just shower attachment on the wall and sink is super tiny,
I can’t wash at the kitchen sink due to its position,
Client now wants a dark purple colour and I just know we’re going to end up soaked/dyed clothes?
has anyone washed off colours in a wet room before? Any tips,
Will the shower head reach over to the sink? This will allow you to wash the colour adequately and it'll take a lot of the water away. It may fill up quickly but it's probably better than letting it run allover the floor. Your other option may be to invest in an inflatable basin.

Latest posts

Back