What’s the best fake tan to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemza85

Reaction score
Hi, I trained in xen tan a few years ago looking to get back in to doing the tanning again can anyone recommend a decent tan to use & tan machine

Thanks gem xx

I’ve tried many and always go back to the same ones....
LDN Skins and Suntanna V. Both have a beautiful brown tone and don’t show up dry areas of skin. This is for tone, longevity and wear off. Clients love them.
I recently tried Nouvatan again as it gets such great reviews and in myself it has an orange tone and my legs are scaly!
LA brown tans are ok but not great for drier skin.
Suntanna normal range are difficult to remove and I find them orange.
Moroccan tans I find don’t develop within the recommended time frame and are very light if they do develop.
Skinny tan was orange.
Obviously just my own opinion and experience but hopefully that with other comments might give you a few to try.

Last edited:
I recently found this to with Moroccan Tan! Im not happy with it over the past month.

You can get 6 100ml bottles of siennasol for £20 on Amazon or Ebay. It’s lovely, dries quickly and doesn’t come off in bedsheets. I’ve got the dark one on now and it’s lovely.

I've only tried 4 brands;

Sienna X - I found too orangey and didn't fade off particularly evenly.

White to Brown - nowhere near dark enough, but they used to do a lovely shower gel which they may have now re-branded (I bought all the remaining bottles when they were reduced in my local who,sealers!)

Moroccan Tan - tried ORIGINAL and Nights and Dusk tans. (For darker skin tones). Like the fact they have shorter development times but found the results a bit unreliable. Sometimes the tan would look great and last really well and other times not so good. Found the Nights and Dusk didn't apply evenly and looked really patchy until rinse off, but the developed tan looked great.

Crazy Angel - been using this tan for over 6 years now. It would be nice if they had a violet based tan however I don't find it too orangey anyway. Clients seem to love it and it's one of the more reasonably priced tans. Would definitely recommend giving it a try.

I keep meaning to try LA Tan, but I stocked up o. So much Crazy Angel at the last beauty show I won't really need any more until spring!

Machine wise, unless you are planning on doing loads of spray tans every day, I think the TS20 is a good, reliable and compact little machine. Mine is 6 years old I think and I haven't ever had a problem with it. I do beauty and nails as well so it's not in constant use but it's certainly used regularly over the summer months!

Ladies we are happy to send samples if you want to try our solutions.

Ladies we are happy to send samples if you want to try our solutions.
I'd love some samples please, currently looking at a new supplier so samples would be great. Can you email me at [email protected] and I'll send you my address? Thank you

I would love some samples!

Hi. You can get the samples from our website www.latanning.co.uk. The 2 x samples are free although like most of the leading suppliers, due to very high demand, we have had to implement a small shipping fee. Hope this will not put you off. If you email me via [email protected] I can always send you a solution guide which will help you to choose your samples. Thank

Siennasol is great dries fast lovely colour fade off amazing i tried nouvatan it was terrible it was sticky and the colour very orange oh and custermer service was abismal dont know were all the great reviews come from it makes me wonder

Latest posts

Back