What’s the best Polygel training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lpolky

Reaction score
Hi,
What’s the best brand to train with to use the polygel? I am based in the south east.
Thanks x

Gelish by far! I did my training back in February and was by far the best thing for my business, most popular nail treatment on my pricelist! I did it at Sally’s for £90 xx

Gelish by far! I did my training back in February and was by far the best thing for my business, most popular nail treatment on my pricelist! I did it at Sally’s for £90 xx

Can I ask was it an actual Gelish/Nail Harmony course through Sallys? Did you recieve a branded certificate or a generic Sallys one?

Ive been looking st Nail Harmony courses but cant find one where the location suits me & Sallys might be a better option but Id like it to be Nail Harmony Educators lol xx

Thankyou all, I believe Gelish is quite expensive though in products to buy and also the training as my therapist isn’t trained in extensions so have to start from scratch.
I’ll re look into it again though. Thanks x

Latest posts

Back