what a day a had yesterday(sorry just want to moan)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma m

Reaction score
i had such a bad day yesterday i just wanted a good old moan. first i shouted at the kids before they went to school so when i dropped them off they wouldnt talk to me then a opened the kitchen cupboard and a jar of coffee fell out so i have coffee and glass all over the kitchen floor, after that i went to the cash machine and it decided that it was hungry, so eat my card without giving me any money!:evil:

then yesterday afternoon i started my 7302 teaching course which i was really nervous about starting but really looking forward to it, 1hour after my lession had started a police man came to the classroom for me and informed me that my car had been broken into :Scared: so i had to go to the station and make a statement about where i had parked and what had been taken, they had taken my sat navigator which then meant i didnt know how to get home (its only the first time ive been to this college). i did manage to get home at 7pm last night and i went to bed at 8 before anything else could go wrong.

so now iam without a car until i can get it all cleaned out theres glass everywhere and get my window replaced.

they have got two lads for breaking in but no sat nav yet.

why cant people just leave things alone, instead of costing someone else hard earned cash to replace things.

sorry ive had my good old moan now!
hope today is a better day.:rolleyes:

Oh my lord! That really scores a lot of points for Bad Day experiences!

Please, moan away. You deserve it. A hex on the burglar, a kick for that ATM and waterfalls of uber-jazzy vibes for a crackin' tomorrow.

:green:

What a day! I would be moaning to you poor thing. Let's hope today is a much better day and you get your sat nav system back. And the police get those lads to pay for the damage! i'm sending you a hug:hug:

Oh my Lord you poor thing. Have a:hug: and I hope today smiles on you cos yesterday was CRAP!

aaw thats pants for ya , hope today is loads better for ya :hug:

Aww Emma
You can have a good rant on here and get it out of your system!:D

I really hope things pick up for you and you never have to have another day like that again!

Latest posts

Back