What a day i've had!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Bob, I am so glad all turned out ok for him, it is a good job you just happened to notice what he was up to and took prompt action. My dogs come before anything or anyone. My website has first aid info for a lot of things that can need urgent attention. If you want to check it out for future reference it is linked through my profile. I am not advertising, but I do know the information it contains has saved at least one life up to now.

Joan

Awesome loads of info!
Will be printing some of it and keeping it in my kitchen, close at hand.
GREAT stuff!!!

Thanks
:hug:

God Victoria, i'd of been shi**ing bricks myself if that had happened to Bob.

Fancy having to wrap her in a towl & a grocery bag!!!:lol: She must of looked a sight!!!

Pleased that she's ok tho!

Yup, she was right as rain after.

Turns out she has colitis and a sensitive tummy...has to be careful of certain foods and she was pooping blood cause she'd pooped all day long and everything was all irritated:cry:

I dont have her anymore, just her bro. But she did ok.

IS it just me? or are people crazy like me?
When my other dog I grew up with (long since gone:cry: ) had pee in his urine, they said he needed to be castrated (he was a 9yr old cross Newfoundlander with German Sheppard). Surgery for old dog's is NOT cool.... a bit dangerous.

I insisted on being in the room to pat his head, in case........
Anyway, twice his heart stopped and scared the bejeesus outta me. After all was said and done, he was ok. But it was scarey standing there, while he was getting snipped.. Ya'd think it was 'routine' but at that age.... not the case.
Word of advice: don't do what I did.. The things they do in surgery:eek: and the weird smell of the blood? Near passed out twice:!:

Latest posts

Back