what a pain!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlouise

Reaction score
hi geeks
i went to sallys today to get some tips...(i know not many geeks like tips lol)
anyway i do (as thats all i know at the moment)
i needed only two sizes,7 and 6.My size 6 tips (which do say size 6 on the front) are defentley NOT A SIZE 6 they fit like a size 10! but it does say on the back of every tip that they are a size 6....:rolleyes:has anyone else had this happen?because i have never had this problem before,so annoyed as sallys is far from me its in town (hour away) as i am in a tiny village miles from anywhere lol! anyway,has anyone else found that they have recived wrong tip sizes in packets??
thank you for reading x x

no never had this. perhaps they printed them upside down and they are really a size 9, not much help to you though.

no never had this. perhaps they printed them upside down and they are really a size 9, not much help to you though.
thats what i thought

hmmmmm,might be whats happend,it's just a right pain! :mad:

have you tried getting a tip out of your new box of number 6' and then get one thats a size 9 to compare? if they match up then there the same size.if so phone sallys tommorrow and explain whats happened.maybe they will be able to send you the right size as you dont live that close and its there mistake.
just a thought:)

have you tried getting a tip out of your new box of number 6' and then get one thats a size 9 to compare? if they match up then there the same size.if so phone sallys tommorrow and explain whats happened.maybe they will be able to send you the right size as you dont live that close and its there mistake.
just a thought:)

yes i have done that,they do match up as the same size across the width but these size 6 tips are a longer length than my other size 9..so they must be a 9 right?? but don't know why the length is longer on these than the 9's in my box when they are all mercia tips

yes i have done that,they do match up as the same size across the width but these size 6 tips are a longer length than my other size 9..so they must be a 9 right?? but don't know why the length is longer on these than the 9's in my box when they are all mercia tips
thats a wierd one.i use mercia aswell and ive never heard of this.if the width matches then they are definately a size 9 so the fact that one is longer than the other doesnt really matter as they have put the wrong size on them. i would def ring them in the morning and explain whats happened.you never know they might send you the correct size?

thats a wierd one.i use mercia aswell and ive never heard of this.if the width matches then they are definately a size 9 so the fact that one is longer than the other doesnt really matter as they have put the wrong size on them. i would def ring them in the morning and explain whats happened.you never know they might send you the correct size?

yeah i know its really wierd but will call them tomorrow..(can't even do my nails without size 6)..not good!!got to save the few i have for my client tomorrow so im all natural at the mo and hate it!!!!:mad:
will have to learn to sculpt!

i need to use size 6' for my nails aswell.i hate not having any on.i did learn how to sculpt when i did my course but i just dont do it very often so im not that good at it.hopefully i will be one day.good luck for tommorrow.let me know how it goes.good luck:)

i need to use size 6' for my nails aswell.i hate not having any on.i did learn how to sculpt when i did my course but i just dont do it very often so im not that good at it.hopefully i will be one day.good luck for tommorrow.let me know how it goes.good luck:)

thank you, think i will have to make a trip back to sallys tomorrow as i can't wait afew days if they choose to send out the RIGHT size....hate going out anywhere with no tips on..to me its like going out with no underwear on!!:o tee hee

i would describe that i feel naked if i am not wearing any enhancements.i hate it.i love showing them off and getting compliments about them.have you had any luck today with sorting the tips out?

i would describe that i feel naked if i am not wearing any enhancements.i hate it.i love showing them off and getting compliments about them.have you had any luck today with sorting the tips out?

hiya, yep got it sorted!
went so sallys today and told them about it and they said they have never had this happen before...anyway looked at some more size 6 tips and there were more packets that were size 9 in a six packet!!! shockin! so they took them off the shelf,lucky enough they did have the RIGHT size 6 packet so now i have my tips back on,only just finished doing them so i am now off to bed,shall do my toe nails tomorrow at some point.:green::green:

im so glad you sorted it out and got your nails done:).my nails need to be done.ive had them on for at least 3weeks and i havent even infilled them:smack:.hopefully i will get them done tommorrow before my client as i hate having my nails looking about old.anyway.glad you got things sorted

im so glad you sorted it out and got your nails done:).my nails need to be done.ive had them on for at least 3weeks and i havent even infilled them:smack:.hopefully i will get them done tommorrow before my client as i hate having my nails looking about old.anyway.glad you got things sorted

3 weeks is good going! have fun re doing them i enjoy doing my own,love messing about with them puting gems on ect. xxx

Latest posts

Back