What a talent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
All these were made out of marzipan, There amazing

NewPicture1.png

NewPicture.png

NewPicture4.png

NewPicture2.png

NewPicture5.png

WOW, those are fabulous.

As a child my mum was always making cakes, wedding cakes, birthday cakes etc etc, so we were always around marzipan and icing but I have NEVER seen anything so cute made of marzipan.

Rachel x

Omg ! They are amazing ! Some peolpe are just so talented and they are so cute and realistic too .... i want one !

Who made them Sarah Lou ?

I wonder if they could make a model from a photo,i would love to buy one !

They look so real that at first they are a little spooky!

good though.

WOW these look real and good enough to eat,if i had any of these though i wouldnt eat them as they are that good i would not want to spoil them

Wow,did you make them? and what is the hair made of? Fantastic!

You will all be relieved to no they are made out of clay and not marzipan.... I am a fan of the artist and here is the link...

Camille Allen

Good for you Sarah Lou for putting them up as they are totally gorgeous and lifelike even if they where made from marzipan:)

Take care of you
Theresa
x

i think the artist is very talented but just a bit to freeky for me ... xx

They're amazing - they look real! Very talented!

OMG, they are so cute!!:)

Those are truely amazing...

You will all be relieved to no they are made out of clay and not marzipan.... I am a fan of the artist and here is the link...

Camille Allen

Good for you Sarah Lou for putting them up as they are totally gorgeous and lifelike even if they where made from marzipan:)

Take care of you
Theresa
x

OOOh are they not made from marzipan, recieved it in an email from my mum, said on it they were, maybe the emails done the chinese whisper sorta thing:rolleyes:

They are so realistic, the detail is amazing

Nope, deff not marzipan!! My mum is a clay/fimo artist (by hobby) and gets a Doll Magazine, Camille's in it quite often!!

All I can say is babe -
thumbsup.jpg

I think that they are fantastic and showed them to my hubby but they just freaked him out!

I did want one till i went to the site and saw the price £75.00 or there abouts, they are worth it but it is still expensive, strangely my bf said he thought they would cost more

awwww they are just adorable, absolutely amazing

There are a few people in Australia that do these also and the call the OOAK babies ( one of a kind ) as 2 are never the same no matter how hard you try.Ive done the actual reborning of dolls but never tried these as you would have to have quite a bit of patience.

Latest posts

Back