what a week!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry chops

Reaction score
Hi all, well what a week this weeks been!! First of all had lady phone me to make an appointment for her daughter to have extensions, all well and good. It was only later on I discovered to my horror it was for her daughters 8th birthday!!!!!!!! Well I thought it was a wind up at first but she really wasn't joking! Anyway now booked the girl in for nail art instead. Few days later had lady phone for nail overlay, but she wants very shiny french manicure which never chips or cracks at all! Felt like saying if theres a product out there that never cracks or chips let me in on the secret love! Well booked her in next week but which one to use? l&p, Gel or Fabric? Anybody got any tips out there? She says its not strength she needs.Sorry to ramble on but just been very odd week!
Thanks,
JP

Couldnt advise on system without seeing her nails personally...if great nails I would use gel or gel fabric if not so great would have to go with sculpted l/p...just my two cents...

Hi

I would go with a soft gel like biosculpture or do a french mani and put a layer of uv sealant over the top like faze 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back