What a week !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyHands

Reaction score
Well i have had one of the worst weeks every:eek: (and i have had many of those...)

Had appointment at Addenbrookes on Tues.. found out I am coelic (can,t eat any wheat products) Bang goes my yummy french sticj and cheese..
I also found out that left untreated it could cause cancer:eek: (am having a lump scaned next week in arm)..

On testing my bloods at hospital I have also found out I have liver probs (father died of this 3 yrs ago):eek::eek:

How much more bad news can I take.

Ohhh forgot cracked a tooth at weekend and am having a filling tomorrow:irked:

Ahh mate, rotten week eh, at least its diagnosed and you know what to be avoiding now, should make a big difference to the way you feel:hug:

Well i have had one of the worst weeks every:eek: (and i have had many of those...)

Had appointment at Addenbrookes on Tues.. found out I am coelic (can,t eat any wheat products) Bang goes my yummy french sticj and cheese..
I also found out that left untreated it could cause cancer:eek: (am having a lump scaned next week in arm)..

On testing my bloods at hospital I have also found out I have liver probs (father died of this 3 yrs ago):eek::eek:

How much more bad news can I take.

Ohhh forgot cracked a tooth at weekend and am having a filling tomorrow:irked:

Oh what a nasty time you've had - have a :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug:aww hun, i really sympathise with you, i have IBS and many food allergies too, yeast (was told wheat at first but recently they decided its only the yeast part), milk, caffeine, chicken, tuna, shellfish, nuts, pineapple, mushrooms etc and many more, and it can be very hard, to eat out etc, occasionally i have a cheese butty or bit of pizza, but boy do i suffer!

the upside is, my symptoms are soooo much better and if i steer clear of the foods im intolerant to, i feel fresh, energetic, unbloated (is that a word?) and much more like my age, instead of feeling down, lethargic and run down all the time, so its worth it hun

hope you'll soon feel right as rain (how silly is that saying? i mean how do we know how right rain feels????)

take care and let us know how your getting on hun :hug:xxxxxxx

OMG what a nightmare!:hug:

At least you/they know now so it can be treated and dealt with.

Off to get my tooth sorted in a mo... but I WILL keep you all informed about things..
I have a scan for the lump in my arm next week but will have to wait 3 weeks for the results as I am away on hols:eek:

Should also get liver blood results soon (hopefully)

Latest posts

Back