What a weekend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Sam that I havn't called you but I have been flat out..........This shot is my favorite and yes some models do eat lol........... sshe just had a huge chunck of broiche................ and had to lick her fingers for the next posing shot lol...A piccie i just had to take as she wasn't posing just being herself and she is a fab girl.......unspoiled by it all lol .................I wonder if they, where all like this once?????

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Sorry Sam that I havn't called you but I have been flat out..........This shot is my favorite and yes some models do eat lol........... sshe just had a huge chunck of broiche................ and had to lick her fingers for the next posing shot lol...A piccie i just had to take as she wasn't posing just being herself and she is a fab girl.......unspoiled by it all lol .................I wonder if they, where all like this once?????
maybe once - although you wouldn't think so with a certain one....hmm less said - stay busy - love to Faye xxx

Latest posts

Back