What actually happens if I mix L'Oréal Dia Light and Dia Richesse together?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megfitz

Reaction score
i have a 7.24 dia richesse and 9 vol at home and I wanted to mix 1/2 with 1/2 dia richesse clear so that I would get a really subtle cool copper tone on my highlighted hair. I went to buy dia richesse clear today and they didn't have any in stock but the girl ensured me I could just buy dia light clear and mix anyway. I took her advice but googled when I left anyway and turned out (according to folk on here) that it's a very bad idea because one is alkaline and one is acid. But what would actually happen? Would it be a complete disaster / would it just dilute the colour in the same way? Would this create a crap colour anyway? haha.

I threw away the receipt so a little frustrated and wondering how much of a disaster it would actually be.

i have a 7.24 dia richesse and 9 vol at home and I wanted to mix 1/2 with 1/2 dia richesse clear so that I would get a really subtle cool copper tone on my highlighted hair. I went to buy dia richesse clear today and they didn't have any in stock but the girl ensured me I could just buy dia light clear and mix anyway. I took her advice but googled when I left anyway and turned out (according to folk on here) that it's a very bad idea because one is alkaline and one is acid. But what would actually happen? Would it be a complete disaster / would it just dilute the colour in the same way? Would this create a crap colour anyway? haha.

I threw away the receipt so a little frustrated and wondering how much of a disaster it would actually be.

Are you a hair professional please?

Yes of course

In which case, please can I ask you to complete you profile details as soon as possible.
Not very tech savvy - how do I do this? Thanks

Not very tech savvy - how do I do this? Thanks

Tap your username/logo, tap Personal Details, scroll the page and complete the page as comprehensively as possible.

Latest posts

Back