What are express lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautybeth how long does it take u to apply them and what was ur training? Was it for semi-permanent or did u do a seperate express lash course? Xx

I'm getting paranoid my Express lashes are over-priced now :s you're all charging closer to my weekend lash prices... X

I charge £40 for semi perms and £25 for xpress.

I charge £25 for my Lash perfect La La Express Lashes and £13 for cluster lashes.

Also you need to use low odour glue for express lashes as we were taught to apply them with the eyes open.

Do you need a special chair or beauty couch to apply them? I've booked on a course in March, but now I'm thinking will I need a couch too?! xx

Do you need a special chair or beauty couch to apply them? I've booked on a course in March, but now I'm thinking will I need a couch too?! xx

I use my massage bed as although they say they can be applied in 30 mins sometimes it takes me a little longer as a) i'm a newbie and not uber fast yet and b) some clients want very full lashes. :)

I keep hearing about protein wipes to get rid of oil is there anythin else that is good for this that I can get hold of in boots or somethin? I have appointments Tomo x

I keep hearing about protein wipes to get rid of oil is there anythin else that is good for this that I can get hold of in boots or somethin? I have appointments Tomo x

I just use an oil free remover x

So what lashes do you use for express?

So what lashes do you use for express?

Just regular individual extensions. I've never tried Y-lashes but for express I'm sure they might be ideal to quickly create volume. X

I was trained by beautytrix doing express clusters and strips. Express lashes take me 1hr and was trained with eyes closed with express lashes they are individually lashes placed on top of your own lash. This was a really good course and would recommend this one to everyone.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was under the impression that express lashes were individual lashes only and can last 2 weeks then have them removed and that Y lashes came under the name clusters and suppose to last a weekend

We tend to use a primer to make sure that all oils and protein is removed to ensure a good and longlasting bond with the extension :O)

I was under the impression that express lashes were individual lashes only and can last 2 weeks then have them removed and that Y lashes came under the name clusters and suppose to last a weekend

Same here. I was told the same. I only offer semi perm or weekend anyway as the cluster ones are quick and easy and find they usually last longer than just a weekend anyway xz

Just regular individual extensions. I've never tried Y-lashes but for express I'm sure they might be ideal to quickly create volume. X

Thank you.

Feelin a bit annoyed that my tutor didn't even mention primer or protein wipes :( what is the best primer to use? (I use Hollywood lash glue) x and how do u apply it x

Feelin a bit annoyed that my tutor didn't even mention primer or protein wipes :( what is the best primer to use? (I use Hollywood lash glue) x and how do u apply it x

I use Flirties primer and get a bit on two microbrushes and go along the lashes, one underneath and one on top of the lashes swiping them clean. Does that make sense? X

I use Flirties primer and get a bit on two microbrushes and go along the lashes, one underneath and one on top of the lashes swiping them clean. Does that make sense? X

Yes that's how I do it as well

It makes perfect sense. I went on Hollywood lashes site n they don't even sell a primer :/ x

Latest posts

Back