What are express lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natasha2662

Reaction score
What are express lashes or lash in a flash?
I'm trained in semi-permanent lashes and people keep askin me about express lashes! Help lol
X

They are individual lashes but just placed on lashes, you don't isolate the lash like you do on the semi permanent ones. They are a lot quicker to do but only last a maximum of 2 weeks.

This sounds easy! Is there a seperate course for this or am I basically qualified from doing the semi-permanent training with marvel lash?
X

I'm unsure on this one too, I see it as if trained on semi perms then is this just a different application? To train in express lashes is going to be the same concept as semi perm surely? Is there someone who could shed some light on this ?

Also, I use y lashes (which I call express lashes) should I be applying theses with the same glue as I do my semi perms ?

Thanks x

Do u always use Y lashes? When doing semi-permanent? X

There is separate training for express lashes so I think you'd have to check you're insurance if you wanted to do it without extra training.
My training included express where it was pretty much the same process & glue just without isolation.
But express specific courses seem to cover open eye technique of lashing with sensitive glue (even quicker than faffing with gel pads and sensitive glue will be easier to remove once the two-weeks is up) x

Lma did you do the open eye technique in ur training? X

No Natasha, I use single when doing semi perms x

No Natasha, I use single when doing semi perms x

It's i just discovered the y lashes and read up on them and tried then, they are much quicker x

So you use Y's for express then? X

I trained in both Semi-Permanent Individual Eyelash Exstensions and Individual Express Eyelash Extensions. I was taught the open eye method and would not have felt comfortable trying something like that without good training and plenty of practice.
In regards to y lashes I have only used them as an express service with express glue.
I've never used them on an isolated lash the ones I've used are quite heavy. Does anyone know of any SP y lashes?

Lma did you do the open eye technique in ur training? X

"My training included express where it was pretty much the same process & glue just without isolation."
No I didn't do open eye technique x

To me it just sounds like party lashes but using individual lashes instead of clusters x

Flying beauty where do you get your express glue from ?

Yes Natasha I us eyelashes for express. X

Sorry !! Should be Y lashes !! Spell check !

Sjsouthern do u feel ok doin them without the specific training? I think if feel confident enough as my semi-permanent lash training was quite in depth and to me this is a simpler procedure x

This sounds easy! Is there a seperate course for this or am I basically qualified from doing the semi-permanent training with marvel lash?
X

Hi hun. I trained with marvelash too and she demonstrated express lashes on the course did they not even mention it to you?
When we done our practical we done semi perm finished off with express xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

No princessJen she did mention and talk about party lashes tho x

We done express lashes which is the same as semi perm but no isolation needed u just pop the laahes on where u can. And then party/weekend lashes she demonstrated with flared lashes so that's what i offer now xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back