what are the best nail tips you've ever used?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherryblossom

Reaction score
Hi all, i currently use lcn nail tips, and have used these since i trainedwith them but would like to experiment with a differnt brand,so thought id ask some advice from you geeks wich are the best ever nail tips youve ever used, perfect fit blending ect?

I've tried loads but I must say that Creative are without doubt, the best. They're not cheap but you get what you pay for in life. xx

Hi all, i currently use lcn nail tips, and have used these since i trainedwith them but would like to experiment with a differnt brand,so thought id ask some advice from you geeks wich are the best ever nail tips youve ever used, perfect fit blending ect?

i have brought loads of boxes of tips imo you never seem to get that perfect tip for ever person and every nail, i am not very keen on tipping but i do mainly buy creative clear volocity tips hths xx

with creative what are the different names for them and which are the best, can i order from creative even though i havnt trained with them?

Millenium are also very good.. I like Creatives tips generally, However, Millenium square suit the majority of clients. They would be a good tip to try, they also blend well which is something you don't usually get with the cheaper tips.

I love velocity..but formations are a nightmare to blend..hate them:)

I love ezflow's tips a breaze to blend
I also love creatives velocity
and I love pro impressions well-less tips.

Creative - Velocity - Soooooo easy to blend!

pro impressions for me - only blend in the ears - its a breeze!for full well tips to blend its creative for me

When I do use tips, I prefer the well-less Asians (I get mine from nailite).
They "blend like butter" as nailzoo says, and are ultra ultra thin.
It's not possible to have a difficult time blending these.
You can actually 'blend' them right off, they are so thin :lol:

ezflow tips are great , i use their glass leisure tips for gels and coloured acrylics and the classic french tips are great too , they have a lovely deep smile line and are well-less.

I have used many but YN are a breeze. LOVE them

with creative what are the different names for them and which are the best, can i order from creative even though i havnt trained with them?
Login - CND

Yes, you can buy any product from Creative apart from the Liquid & Powder and Gel products.

I love Creative Velocity tips, they blend like butter, haven't used many recently though because I'm perfecting my sculpting :wink2:

through my short life as a nail tek i have tried many different brands and i really love EZ flow they are easy to apply and easy to blend!!

well less pro impressions
or half well lechat

for me these tips provide great results without costing a bomb.

Latest posts

Back