What are we hoping to find under the Christmas tree this year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a baby!! My fella doesnt seem to be doing the job so santas my only hope ha xx

Sent from my X10i

A big stick to whack my hubby with. He's being a pig at the moment!!

Failing that Alexander Skarsgard to come into work and sweep me out of there officer and gentleman style

Vicki xx

I want a baby!! My fella doesnt seem to be doing the job so santas my only hope ha xx

Sent from my X10i

Aww don't know if that's sad or funny hon, but hope you get what you want either way lol xx

Aww don't know if that's sad or funny hon, but hope you get what you want either way lol xx

Ha u gota laugh or youl cry! But i was told i wouldnt have any children n iv got my son so im grateful 4 that xx

Sent from my X10i

Ha u gota laugh or youl cry! But i was told i wouldnt have any children n iv got my son so im grateful 4 that xx

Sent from my X10i

Well I really hope you get a another baby then hon, they are the greatest gift ever xxx

Hi Morgan! I'm after a GHD hairdryer aswell! Isn't that funny?

I would like some new underwear as my dog is forever eating mines. And also some alien perfume. I would maybe like my dog to behave for that one day. Well I would definitely like it! X

Hi lolly :) I tried a friends ghd dryer and it was amaaaaaazing!

And alien perfume is just lush :))

More than the hairdryer though I just want Robert Pattinson in all his Edward Cullen gear yum ;)

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Sent from my X10i

I don't know, Annie. Do you really want to take a chance that your offspring will be fat bastards?

I waivered between Johnny Depp dipped in chocolate and Shemar Moore.

But Shemar Moore in already chocolate...rich, creamy, milky, mouth-watering chocolate.
Wait...What were we talking about?

Randy Orton from WWE Smackdown. If you have a husband or son who watches it you'll know what I mean. That fine, sexy man can wrestle me anytime....;-)

But Shemar Moore in already chocolate...rich, creamy, milky, mouth-watering chocolate.

Gr8nails you make me laugh so much, you have an awesome sense of humor!

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Randy Orton from WWE Smackdown. If you have a husband or son who watches it you'll know what I mean. That fine, sexy man can wrestle me anytime....;-)

Girl, have you seen "The Rock"? I'd love to smell what The Rock is cooking. I'd love to taste it, too.

the-rock-wrestlemania-guest-host.jpg

I wouldn't mind finding him under my tree.

I did wonder if you'd changed your beloved johnny Depp haha x

I did wonder if you'd changed your beloved johnny Depp haha x

Shemar Moore is a little more substantial. A woman likes something to hold on to.

I'd go total cougar on that child.

Ha ha you guys are soo funny! I must admit I live a bit of Depp but I wouldn't mind a bit of vin diesel under my tree ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323204099.582507.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1323204099.582507.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 50
There's just something about men who've had a little darkness dropped into their gene pool.

Mama like.

Ha ha you guys are soo funny! I must admit I live a bit of Depp but I wouldn't mind a bit of vin diesel under my tree ;)

Which bit? :wink2:

Tammie - your Kellan looks like Shemar Moore!!!!

For Christmas this year I would pleaseeee like a GHD hairdryer, some nice perfume, clothes and maybe a new acrylics brush :D Not that any of those will happen thanks to stupid finances taking a hit lol Thankfully i have got 80% of kids stuff sorted and hubby's just mine and last of kids stuff that will not happen now :( Never mind always next year hey xx

Girl, have you seen "The Rock"? I'd love to smell what The Rock is cooking. I'd love to taste it, too.

View attachment 10385

I wouldn't mind finding him under my tree.
PMSL! Hahahaha! Yeah he's pretty hot! My new 'type' I think is sexy, muscular men with there tops off! So unless Santa loses a few pounds & starts to work out he can do one and Randy can come down my chimney instead!

Omg just realised how that sounds! The last sentence was meant quite innocently! ;-)

Latest posts

Back