What are we hoping to find under the Christmas tree this year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, goodness what a question, under the tree this year, a Westie puppy, but still working that one though!

I am hoping that Santa brings me all the things I need for my newly qualified courses, including airbrush, air base make up, a nice bit nail/beauty trolley for my kit and lots of nice things for my kit for when I qualify also gods, I know I don't want much :)

Ha ha you guys are soo funny! I must admit I live a bit of Depp but I wouldn't mind a bit of vin diesel under my tree ;)

Girl, have you seen "The Rock"? I'd love to smell what The Rock is cooking. I'd love to taste it, too.

View attachment 10385

I wouldn't mind finding him under my tree.

have you ladies seen Fast & furious 5!!! vin diesel and the rock in the fight scenes???? , 2 hunky sweaty men with rippling muscles wresting, safe to to say i was drooling in the pictures :Grope:

Ha ha you guys are soo funny! I must admit I live a bit of Depp but I wouldn't mind a bit of vin diesel under my tree ;)

Ooh now you are talking :) love him in fast and furious

I don't know, Annie. Do you really want to take a chance that your offspring will be fat bastards?

Haha!! Can i borrow ur son instead then?;-) xx

Sent from my X10i

Money for more shellac colours :) and from my boyfriend hopefully either a flat of our own,not sure if that will fit under a tree,maybet very tall one?......or a nice long weekend away somewhere as don't get a lot of time..too much work lol.
Hope you all get what your hoping for :) x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

I'd like to find my 20 year old figure, again! :D

Hmmm i dont post replies very often but Im always up for abit of day dreaming :lol: i would like a new pair of boobs, some new uggs because mine are wrecked, some coco madamoiselle perfume, dior pure poison, some more murad products because im running very low, a white range rover vogue, new house and danny dyer wearing nothing but a big red bow and a gift tag with my name on............... surely I'm not asking for too much lol xx

Hmmm i dont post replies very often but Im always up for abit of day dreaming :lol: i would like a new pair of boobs, some new uggs because mine are wrecked, some coco madamoiselle perfume, dior pure poison, some more murad products because im running very low, a white range rover vogue, new house and danny dyer wearing nothing but a big red bow and a gift tag with my name on............... surely I'm not asking for too much lol xx

Omg we have the same thoughts! Haha xx

Sent from my X10i

I'd like to find my 20 year old figure, again! :D

You and me both, sister! My 20 year old figure combined with my 50 year old knowledge....I'd be a freakin' menace to society.

A drivers license!!! I failed my practical test on Monday :((((( and to go with that license, a red range rover evoque pleaseeeee Father Christmas!!!

I'm getting hopelessly sentimental and cliched this Christmas..........think it might be called getting old........I would really like a truly happy and contented time for all of those I love.

The above makes me sound terribly altruistic, but to be honest some 1ct flawless diamond studs would fulfill my more, ahem, selfish needs!

Not sure I'll get either, so I'll settle for ANYTHING! :biggrin:

AND A MICRO PIG :D phew, almost forgot that one!

I'm getting hopelessly sentimental and cliched this Christmas..........think it might be called getting old........I would really like a truly happy and contented time for all of those I love.

The above makes me sound terribly altruistic, but to be honest some 1ct flawless diamond studs would fulfill my more, ahem, selfish needs!

Not sure I'll get either, so I'll settle for ANYTHING! :biggrin:

Glad you threw that last bit in there about the 1 ct flawless diamond studs. I was feeling a bit of a selfish cow for a minute!

You and me both, sister! My 20 year old figure combined with my 50 year old knowledge....I'd be a freakin' menace to society.

50!!!!!:suprised::suprised: you dont look anywhere near that age in your avatar

:biggrin:

50!!!!!:suprised::suprised: you dont look anywhere near that age in your avatar

:biggrin:

Just for this, I'm going to send Santa a note asking that he gives you a Shemar Moore of your very own for Christmas.

Latest posts

Back