What are we hoping to find under the Christmas tree this year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MorganDazzle

Reaction score
For me its a GHD hairdryer, a bottle of Miss Dior Cherie, oh and Robert Pattinson ;)

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

I hope santa brings me some issey miyake pefrume, a new hairdressing trolley, some make up and clothes, and a nice piece of jewellery xx

A SINGLE guy would be nice! :wink2:

A SINGLE guy would be nice! :wink2:

I don't know, deanosnana. At our age, don't you think we'd be better off with a married man? You go on fabulous vacations, dine at fine restaurants, go to great shows and drink delicious wine. He spends the night and goes home. No muss, no fuss. You don't have to cook for him, clean up after him, entertain him etc. The perfect man.

Married man, all the way.

Shemar Moore

My daughter wants him too!!!! She is only 9 though :)

After the year we've had, I'm just happy if the get what they want! Totally unrelated to the above statement!

I'd looooooooove a gel polish kit, but that's not gonna happen :(

My daughter wants him too!!!! She is only 9 though :)

After the year we've had, I'm just happy if the get what they want! Totally unrelated to the above statement!

I'd looooooooove a gel polish kit, but that's not gonna happen :(

Your 9 year old daughter wants Shemar Moore, too? So she likes them tall, dark and handsome....good taste, good taste.

If only she were an older girl, I'd introduce her to my son. 6'5", 215 lbs, engineering student...tall, dark and handsome.

Maybe YOU need to extra nice to Mr. Santa.

Your 9 year old daughter wants Shemar Moore, too? So she likes them tall, dark and handsome....good taste, good taste.

If only she were an older girl, I'd introduce her to my son. 6'5", 215 lbs, engineering student...tall, dark and handsome.

Maybe YOU need to extra nice to Mr. Santa.

Oh Tammie she is obsessed! We watch Criminal Minds together ( don't shoot me)

Well my little one is 4'2 with THE most amazing red hair.

I may have to be reallllllllly nice to Mr Santa

-A new bed (with strawberries, champagne, chocolate and my man)
-Hairbrushes
-A whole new underwear drawer
-A baby elephant called Squish
-Flights to NY
-A tan machine + kit
-A pair of uggs

Is that greedy? I can dream...

I don't know, deanosnana. At our age, don't you think we'd be better off with a married man? You go on fabulous vacations, dine at fine restaurants, go to great shows and drink delicious wine. He spends the night and goes home. No muss, no fuss. You don't have to cook for him, clean up after him, entertain him etc. The perfect man.

Married man, all the way.

I'm going to start hanging out with you! :)

Hi Morgan! I'm after a GHD hairdryer aswell! Isn't that funny?

I would like some new underwear as my dog is forever eating mines. And also some alien perfume. I would maybe like my dog to behave for that one day. Well I would definitely like it! X

I will be receiving a pair of Emu boots from mummy and daddy, and Doug Shoon's book from the boyfriend. Everything else is a surprise :D

I would love to find a Shellac kit under the tree but that's not going to happen :(
Rhiannon x

Anything as long as it sparkles & comes in a turquoise box with a white ribbon :wink: x

Oh I would love someone to pay for me to go on all the CND courses! don't think that will happen though so anything girly for me will be fine :) x

Anything as long as it sparkles & comes in a turquoise box with a white ribbon :wink: x

Lol love it! .. Is someone after some tiffany Jewellery?!? :p xx

Lol love it! .. Is someone after some tiffany Jewellery?!? :p xx

Lol yes keep leaving the brochure about the house & changed the wallpaper on his phone to a Tiffany pic haha x

Latest posts

Back