What are you giving your other half for Chistmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`ve got mine a Bose wave cd player and I`ve got my Dad,cos he`s always moaning at my mum about the amount of money she spends in tesco,a share in tesco`s company! so at least he can benefit from her over spending.I`ve got my lads an x-box 360.I had to preorder it months ago and it comes out next thursday.

I have just bought a brand new state of the art PC cos this one is rubbish! Told OH he can pay half and it will be our Christmas prezzie to one another.
Loving the knife block Hollie!

Just managed to get tickets for Elton John for my hubbies xmas pressie - glad I waited as he's added an extra date playing in Hove cricket ground so we won't have to go far. (It's not until June - but at least it's a pressie he will like - he's got everything else!)

Ive got mine a new coat, some hugo boss aftershave, a book he wants, some southern comfort, an mp3 player, and an x box game.

I am getting mine, the new need for speed game for the ps2, and probably just aftershave etc. Boring but i dont know what else to get him. I want a digi camera but i dont kow if i will get it.

He's having slippers!!just had new carpet in bedroom(christmas pressie from mum and dad)and the black soles on slippers mark light coloured carpets(bet you all wanted to know that)so do any of you geeks know where i can get light coloured soled mens slippers from?can't find any.
Luv Rachelx

Series 4 of 24 for my man. Oh & I might actually pay him for the golf club I said I'd buy him last year... & then forgot!

He's buying me a set of 3 boxes from beautyboxes.com for my kits

A new wedding ring as he lost his snorkeling on our honeymoon

Hi all,
Ive got mine a Nirvana cord book, & a DS game

my hubby already has the best thing i could give him ME! lol
not sure what im gona get him yet

i've got mine a sword!!!! a life sized replica of arwen's sword from the lord of the rings. £30 off ebay including postage and package, really good quality!.....BARGAIN!!!:biggrin:

id just like a ''other'' half for christmas lmao

tatz said:
ah bless ya. xx:Love:

tatz said:

Ah bless Tatz - you're certainly in the right job to meet lots of women! (that's if it's women you want!) xx

ive just bought my fella a digital camera, with 6.3 mega pixels, so i hope its good! I also got him a photo printer at the same time. In all it only cost me £149.98, from good old somerfields! I took my dad with me, as he knows about digi cameras etc, and i dont, and he seems very impressed with it!

Latest posts

Back