What are you listening to?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bespoke_eyelash

Reaction score
Hello,

I need some new music to listen to, something cheerful and fun! Or even some energising, gym-esque music :)

What's your favourite music/album right now?

Xx

Gotye - Making Mirrors

I am IN LOVE with 'Save Me' - it is pretty much the perfect song to sing to my boyfriend.
The other one I'm rather fond of is 'I Feel Better' which is really cheerful, and 'In Your Light' :D

"Get up in the morning, can't keep it in... falling all over myself and I could jump out of my skin. Wanna break the door down, just to greet the day... Cos there aint nothing that's more certain, keeps my blues away.
When you're smiling on me, that is all I need to put behind me all my worry and lifes complexities - may be only a moment, but the world just falls away, and I forget myself and everything else that depressed me yesterday..."

:Love:

When I see the first sun of the year I get out my "Pet Sounds" by the Beach Boys, put the top down on the car and pretend I'm in California -(well a girl can dream....)

Ooh a bit of UB40 was being played in our salon on Saturday

from Debbie's HTC Sense

For a bit of fun "sexy and I know it" !!!

my wake up and shake up songs at the moment are olly murrs - dance with me, and pitbull - give me everything.

i luurrrrvvvvv these two songs! nothing else, just these two!

my wake up and shake up songs at the moment are olly murrs - dance with me, and pitbull - give me everything.

i luurrrrvvvvv these two songs! nothing else, just these two!

Oooh love a bit of olly! X

OK GO! Always cheery and energizing :) "Here It Goes Again" is always my fav for the treadmill

LMFAO....sorry for party rocking.....hehe! xoxo

I love Imelda May - Mayhem - real rock chick music x

Just Jack The Outer Marker. Fab album x

I think my favourite CD at the moment is still Jessie J. She has an amazing voice, effortless. I've seen her in concert in Brighton and she was brilliant. It was the last night of the tour and she just didn't want to leave the stage, she chatted loads to the audience and came across as pretty genuine

Thanks all Jessie J is good I have her album & it's v addictive to listen to!

Lana del ray is hittin' the spot in the salon.
I'm in bed listening to the World Service as I type.

Latest posts

Back