What are you thankful for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love it chicka!

I'm thankful for my health and my happy & healthy family.

I'm also thankful for Shellac with has really bolstered my business.

:)

I'm thankful for Greg Salo! :lol: That wonderful, wonderful man should've been more exposed when I was first starting out, I'm telling ya!

I'm thankful for everything! Life couldn't be any better!
This time 3 years ago I was having a really tough time and I can't believe how much has changed for me!
I love my husband, dog, family, friends, job, house, car, town I live in, all the people in it, xfactor, IACGMOOH, Chinese food etc etc. List goes on and on! Everything in my life I am thankful for!
X

Im thankful for salon geek, my husband and family especially my mum, thankful for perron rigot hot wax!! And boost chocalote, all of these my make my job alot easier!!

I am thankful for my parents, my gorgeous partner, my dog and all the lovely clients that keep my business thriving:)

Im thankful for medical advances if I had been born 30 years earlier I would not be here ,thankful for the strength to continue working though my leukemia ,also my business ,family ,house ,car and so on :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

It's nice to do things like this. It's easy to forget some things when we get bogged down with everyday life x

All too true! I think often times, we all tend to be so overwhelmed by the ups and downs of everyday life that we don't "stop and smell the roses".

I am thankful for my husband. He is the kindest and most loyal man in the world. His amazing strength to deal with anything that life throws at him is admirable, I wish I could be as strong as he is. I am thankful that this amazing man loves me and would do anything for me.

I am thankful for a wonderful daughter, she is very special to me. I had her when I was very young and we have been through some very tough times together. We have a special bond because of what we have been through together, and I am thankful that our experiences have brought us closer together.

I am thankful that I have an opportunity to create a successful business, and as from today I am going to grab that opportunity with both hands and make the very best of it that I possibly can.

I am thankful that I have food in my fridge, a warm bed to sleep in, and that I can afford to run my heating at this time of year. It may sound silly, but there are so many people who dont have these things, and I am so thankful that I am one of the people who is lucky enough to have these things.

I am thankful for my health. It's far from perfect, I have a condition that will be with me for the rest of my life, but it could certainly be a hell of a lot worse. My uncle has terminal cancer and will be on chemo for the rest of his life now. They said that he may have a few months left at the worst, or a few years at the best but couldnt give a clearer prognosis until they did some chemo and saw how he responded. He has responded amazingly well to the chemo, and they have given him a prognosis of another 5 years, which was the best possible outcome. so, I am thankful that I dont have such serious health problems, and I am also thankful that my uncle is responding well to treatment and has been given a good life expectancy under the circumstances :green:

Latest posts

Back