What are you wearing on your nails???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im currently wearing short tips capped with go gels new soak off colour number 17 its a very dark purple mmm:green:

Shock horror my nails are short lol,
first time in years, i am wearing the new french wrap plus system from dashing diva,
so it is a short pink & white overlay,
you can see examples of how i usually wear my nails in my album, hth

I'm multicoloured at the mo! Left hand is all stilettos, thumb is fimo canes (liqourice allsorts), 2nd finger is 3d flowers pink and white, middle finger is orange,green and yellow sculpted fade with 3d flowers, ring finger is nail graphix 'diamonds in the rough' with 3d flowers and diamantes and pinky is custom blend and clear tip with fimo fruities.

On my right is pink and white almond.

I'm a walking ad, some people love the nail art others love the understated natural look!

hot pink O.P.I polish cant remember name on my own nails.

im currently wearing short tips capped with go gels new soak off colour number 17 its a very dark purple mmm:green:

Mmmmmmmmmmm purple I love purple it just a delicous colour

zarra said:
I'm multicoloured at the mo! Left hand is all stilettos, thumb is fimo canes (liqourice allsorts), 2nd finger is 3d flowers pink and white, middle finger is orange,green and yellow sculpted fade with 3d flowers, ring finger is nail graphix 'diamonds in the rough' with 3d flowers and diamantes and pinky is custom blend and clear tip with fimo fruities.

On my right is pink and white almond.

I'm a walking ad, some people love the nail art others love the understated natural look!

Sounds interesting :green: Very colourful! Wouldn't be the first time i'm like that. A friend would ask me to think up some nail art for her in a certain colour and I usually try it on myself so it's one hand one way and the other another design or two. Btw do you manage to do everything with long nails or do you have some tricks?

At the moment I've got yellow glitter stiletto's with a little bit of blue crushed shell and painted red and white flowers with diamantes. I'm putting a pic of them in my album shortly.

At the moment I've got yellow glitter stiletto's with a little bit of blue crushed shell and painted red and white flowers with diamantes. I'm putting a pic of them in my album shortly.

They sound lovely, I am just going to go and tackle my lousy thumbs drill em off and start over again lol.

know have zebra minx , not sure about them lol

I have got mine quite long, natural tips with glitter on the free edge, ring fingers have black hexaganol glitter across the smile lines and a gold Chanel logo on the free edge too. Thumbs are cut asymmetrical lipstick shape with black art on too :)

Hi

Cos I’m all about practise practise practise at the moment I have clear acrylic as an overlay on my natural nail and back fill using Ruby Red Glitter, I custom make my mixtures so having fun trying out all different acrylic glitter mixes. I find it good and free advertising and for starting my business as people always ask about my nails and it’s also good practise for me - lol.:wink2:

No tricks only one hand is really long the other is medium length so when I wash dishes, clean the house etc I use my right hand!

Latest posts

Back