What are you wearing on your nails???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamper yourself

Reaction score
Hey Geeks

Just wondering what you are wearing on your nails at the mo? :green:

After watching loads of tutorials I noticed that most of the tech wore extravagently long :eek: and beautiful nails. Is this the norm or do some of you wear short to medium lengths?

Personally I prefer between short to medium both for comfort and to prevent breakage.

It would be fun to see what your nails look like at the moment. I've been trying to upload mine but having trouble for some reason but I will get it eventually.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
OK I think I got it now.:green: Btw these are my natural nails with acrylic paint and Trosani UV tempra top coat (brilliant stuff).

pamper+yourself-albums-pre+course+nail+art-picture16367-26-09-09-my-nns.jpg

Last edited:
Embarrassingly enough, nothing:o I have been so busy with other stuff that even though I have a home studio that is about 12 feet away from where I'm sat my enthusiasm is sadly lacking:smack:
Normally I would have either stilettos or almonds and they will be clear with bits of glitter or rhinestones or what ever else comes to hand encased in them. Partly for the wow factor that strangers give them and partly because after spending 8 months doing nothing but white tips with pink and silver flicks I swear I've developed an allergy to the p&w look:lol:

Embarrassingly enough, nothing:o I have been so busy with other stuff that even though I have a home studio that is about 12 feet away from where I'm sat my enthusiasm is sadly lacking:smack:
Normally I would have either stilettos or almonds and they will be clear with bits of glitter or rhinestones or what ever else comes to hand encased in them. Partly for the wow factor that strangers give them and partly because after spending 8 months doing nothing but white tips with pink and silver flicks I swear I've developed an allergy to the p&w look:lol:

Like you I barely have time (or make time :eek:) for myself. The only reason I have something on my nails is because I got some new art brushes and just had to try them! :rolleyes: Also cuz I just found this new top coat which make my nn nail art, polish etc last for longer than a couple of days. These are 6 days old.

I love the sound of what you usually wear!

Last edited:
I'm all Minxed up at the min! I put a coat of Glaze N Go over to make them last a little longer :0) x

My nails are shocking at the moment, very stressful week so I have chomped them ! So the plan is to tip them minx them popit them !!!

By the way I do like your nails!! xx

short soft white french NNO

Im still training so i have nothing on my nails and they are natural to.. There short for college

Short French with cover pink on fingers & two different thumbs one with Irridecent blue micro slice the other 2 shades of Blue with Silver here and there & Blue & Purple 3d flowers not very good ones I might add, but was having a play. Will change thumbs again tomorow lol.

Brisa Neutral pink nail bed with EzFlow silverscreen free edge all capped with clear Brisa Gel, just a couple mm past the ends of my fingertips :)

My nails are shocking at the moment, very stressful week so I have chomped them ! So the plan is to tip them minx them popit them !!!

By the way I do like your nails!! xx

Yay for the weekend then. Time to relax. Would love to see them when they're done! btw thanks for the comment.

So far an all natural french is the way to go. Thank you ladies for replying would like to see some more responses pls. :green:

Min and glitz any pics they sound beautiful!

I haven't got any pictures just now but I think in my albums there is a set done with the same colours at Christmas on myself, the nailbed is less extreme on the ones I have on now though x

Here they are, forgot I have a camera in my phone :lol:

Attachments

• 03102009097.jpg
    03102009097.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 134
Min11 and Karen - when i saw them all i could say was, and i quote lol, "ooo, PRETTY!" I've changed my nails this morning, the polish finally chipped and we're going out tonight. Might meet some prospective clients. :green: It's a little dark compaired to what I usually wear but I like abstract nail designs. It's a black with dark and light blue glitter marble (hard to see) with some white dotting and a few crystal star rhinestones here and there. It's made with polish with uv tempra top coat. Like frenchqueen i saw these somewhere and had to try them.

frenchqueen - how interesting i've never seen anything like them! wow :eek:

pamper+yourself-albums-pre+course+nail+art-picture16374-03-10-09-1033.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
mine have a goldy/bronze nail varnish on at the moment but will be changing to a burgundy/wine kind of colour later on today...haven't totally decided on the shade but seeing as its a bit grim weather wise in my area today its making me want to get all cosy for winter...so my wintery colours are coming out!!!

I will be doing french manicure on my toes....always have french manicure on my toes!!

xx

I've got Brisa French on at the mo. Must say my left hand looks better than my right! Still struggling to work left handed. My nails are quite short because I play the guitar

Latest posts

Back