What are your Mother's Day promotions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet Star

Reaction score
What are you all doing for your mothers day promotion? I cant seem to think of what to do whether to have it for a treat just for the mum or mum and daughter pamper?

So what are you all doing? :green:

From Slummy Mummy to Yummy Mummy for £20

30 min back neck and shoulder massage and a free £10 beauty voucher!

* voucher not redeemable against Nail Ehancements or Minx Nails

I did a taster package last time to include a back massage , mini manicure , and a mini facial, That way they get taste of a few different treatments.

I was going to do 10% off all Dermologica products and treatments. But still deciding.

My offer is book either a full body massage, or a deep cleanse facial or a signature facial for £40 (for your mum) and get a manicure or pedicure or half hour massage free(for yourself).

I LOVE ' Slummy Mummy to Yummy Mummy ' ! ha ha ha! :lol::lol::lol:
FANTASTIC!! Who came up with that one, very catchy, well done!

I've just put mine up on my website, but sent out emails over the weekend and am getting a canny few enquiries from them.

I'm offering a free 40 minute Oriental face massage for anyone that books a facial at one of my venues.

if you want to have a look www.guruholistics.co.uk and go to special offers.

or clicky this one to go directly: http://www.guruholistics.co.uk/6.html

From Slummy Mummy to Yummy Mummy for £20

30 min back neck and shoulder massage and a free £10 beauty voucher!

* voucher not redeemable against Nail Ehancements or Minx Nails

Slummy mummy ....I love it!!!

My mom is here right now,and in fact last Christmas was the first time that we ever get to be together for the past 6 years. With all the current situation and America, and lots of employees were "layoff", she said it quits.

These are all brill promotions :green:

I have managed to think up some promotions for my business here goes -

Mum and daughter spray tans both for 30.00

Mum and daughter mini manicures both for 12.00

Voilet Star - is that £12 total for mum and daughter or £12 each?

Hello, I am from Tennessee. I own a multicultural salon & spa, and I am looking for a good spray tanning system kit. I have had alot of ladies come in and ask for this and I have no idea what to get or how to advertise or use it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Lisa
:cry:

violet how much is your normal mani? if its 12 then do what I'm doing bring your mum for free (mine is for spa ped €65) If they get BOTH spray and mani you should do that as it sounds quite cheap and you still have to make money for your time.

violet how much is your normal mani? if its 12 then do what I'm doing bring your mum for free (mine is for spa ped €65) If they get BOTH spray and mani you should do that as it sounds quite cheap and you still have to make money for your time.

I have 3 different Mani's

Mini mani 8.00
Basic mani 15.00
Luxury mani 27.00

The mothers day offer is for the mini manicure which would usually cost 16.00 for two but have reduced to 12.00 for both for mothers day so they are getting their mani's for 6.00 each.

I do think i have under cut myself a bit but i have only just started doing manicure and pedicure so i thought this would be a good introduction

x

Lovin' from Slummy Mummy to Yummy Mummy! I'm doing a Manicure and Mini Facial for £25 or Back Massage and Mini facial for £30

Latest posts

Back