what are your nails like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niksaki

Reaction score
What are you wearing on your nails right now?
I just went from very long black french to fairly short and square black nails..i would add a pic but havent been on here for so long i cant remember how too ha ha :rolleyes:

Completely naturelle! Just havent had time to do them!

mine are clear brisa gel with pink crushed shell and diamantes encased, they are quite long and oval at the moment xx

Ezflow Raspberry Cream, long and square.

funnily enough, yesterday I gave myself a full manicure complete with solar oil and girlfriend buff, now I cant do the house work my natural nails look fantastic:)

Mine are au natuarel at the mo aswell, I havent had the time! Im going to do myself a Brisa overlay on the weekend sometime, and maybe add a wee bit of sparkle!

nowt on mine - i have to do them tomorra, they look terrible, and deffo not a good advert

my are natural with a multi coloured pattern on them.there square and quite long,even though i cut lots of when i infilled them last week.:)

Pile of s**t, lol! I've been running round like a loony for weeks now trying to sort out my new business, so I just whacked a NNO on so they didn't look too bad, n my maintenance wouldn't be too high. I think I'm finally sorted, so soaked off my NNO today, ready for a flash of inspiration to hit my tomorrow!

I'm thinking I might go for........ a gold glitter stiletto (metro gold, can't remember it's name) some swirls dipped in with a straw and filled with melting pot. Z2 the aforementioned Creative gold diluted to a quarter with clear n then a clear Z3................ What do you think? :green:

they soung great phoebe cat.mine sound really boring now.:rolleyes: :) would love to see pictures?:)

they soung great phoebe cat.mine sound really boring now.:rolleyes: :) would love to see pictures?:)

Ok, well if I manage to pull it off:confused: I will post pics. Or should I just post pics anyway just to show what sound fab in the mind, looks really bad in real life, lol!

Ok, well if I manage to pull it off:confused: I will post pics. Or should I just post pics anyway just to show what sound fab in the mind, looks really bad in real life, lol!
im sure they will be gorgeous,have abit more faith in yourself:)

Mine are long and square (of course LOL) and a marbled french of gold, deep wine red and white. On my ring finger, I have a gold hoop AND a real diamond stud (was a gift to me, otherwise, can't afford the real ones haha).

I fancied them up because I was going to the dist's show and I flat out REFUSED to go meet other techs while wearing crap nails. I got a lot of compliments. That part was fun :lol:

Mine are practically naked....just a NNO of clear gel at the moment.

S

Nothing on mine at all, just don't seem to have the time or the inclination to pamper myself at the moment.

Probably break one anyway and end up in tears.

Teri x:hug:

Short square,acrylic painted a dark red colour.

Mine are absolutly knackered!

Nail strenghtener and cuticle oil daily at the mo

An absolute bloody disgrace!:eek:

I've completely neglected them lately. :smack: They're all different lengths, as some have broken, my cuticles look like my husband's (he's a gardener) and I am utterly ashamed of myself.:o

I'm going to beautify them tonight but not feeling very inspired. I'll have to get myself on the geek gallery and poach some ideas. :lol: If they turn out half decent I may post a pic (haven't done that yet.).

mine are long and red with a diamante strip down my middle fingers. I went a party last week so wanted to feel a bit spesh lol. My daughter had her nails done to match her dress and they were red with white polka dot spots on, they looked so cute :) and id also done 3 of the girls who attended with long gels in a french.

Latest posts

Back