What beauty case/trolley do you mobile techs use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helenlovesnails

Reaction score
I am a mobile nail tech, and currently have all my gels files etc in a silver hard beauty case, then i have a holdall with my uv lamp and towels etc.

my holdall is always breaking so i want to get 1 big case. what does everyone have that is big enough to fit a uv lamp and daylight portable lamp in as well as everything else?!

thanks!

I use a Bucket Bag for all of my products (which also contains my portable Daylight table lamp) and I carry my Brisa Lamp and extension lead in a separate bag. As far as I know you can get them from Sweet Squared.

I started off with my little silver box but found i had to them take my towels in a bag and my uv lamp and so on and so on.

So the other day when i was in focus they had a trolley tool box for £14.99 it has a detatchable top and perfect for me lamp fits in bottom then all my polishes and tips etc in the next bit and them all my brushes and that go in the tray on top its brill i love it :green:

I use big tool box aswell it is perfect its called a mobile toolstation or work station i think? I know its made by standley and is perfect for me... it seperates into two bits as one whole thing it is one wheels and has a pull out handle so it can be pulled behind you like a suitcase. you can then clip it open into two seperate bits, the bottom has enough space for my uv lamp my portable lamp extension lead diary and towel! the top half has all my acetone ets menda pumps standing up then i have lots of containers standing up holding files brushes etc. it also has a pull out tray that i find holds approx 20/25 4mg jars of calgel there is also two compartments in the lid that are great for lint free wipes etc... There is also plenty of room in the top to put boxs of tips etc.

Its brilliant! Oh and also I have a mini so space wise im quite tight but the whole unit clipped as one fits perfectly in my passanger seat footwell and stays perfectly upright in transport

I was using both the above, 5 tear aliminium case and loaded it in to my trolley on wheels ..from Staples wth everything else , but got fed up lugging the weight around.

Ive now invested in a bucket bag from CND, unfortunatly couldnt get a large one , which I really could of done with , but I brought a separate little bag to put polishes and uv light in .

Bucket bag is good, you can put it on your table and work from it IMA.

The only thing I hated about the trolley on wheels was when it was raining and you had to go into a clients house with cream carpet..THEN you have to carry it in :confused:!!

I have just bought a large tool box thingy from Homebase 6.99 just today.
Came with a smaller box inside which is ideal for my nail are stuff! Didn't care for the black and yellow Homebase theme (hee hee) so i have bought some pink spray paint and some gold glitter spray paint!! Cant wait to start spraying tomorrow!

x

great thanks looks like i should go to b and q!

I use a case from beautyboxes online. Its fab. Comes in 2 parts with 2 seperate lids so you can use either the large case or the small one depending on the service you are doing. and the best bit is its bright cerise pink snakeskin effect.
And I can get everything in it, it has seperate compartments too for holding bottles upright etc and wheels to pull it along. I also use my fabby silver CND bag that we got at the event to carry any extras I may need if Im only using the top case
HTH
Jen xx

Attachments

• case.jpg
    case.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 1,785
  • case2.jpg
    case2.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 1,096
  • case3.jpg
    case3.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 430
  • case4.jpg
    case4.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
OK, so I'm blind... Just found it

I went to TK Maxx and bought one of those suitcases with the pull out handle on wheels. It's in black so looks very nice and professional. I find it's great as it's lightweight, easy to transport and its solid.

Latest posts

Back