What beauty treatment cant you live without?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joannesnails

Reaction score
Ive been wondering and saw a simular post about what beauty products cant you live without, so i was wondering and wanted to ask what beauty treatment are you hooked on and have to have? and how regular do you have this treatment?

Spray tannning
Manicure & pedicure
Gel/Acrylic nails
Massage
Eye/lash tints and shaping
Waxing
Other....

xx

2 treatments that I go to a salon to have done are top lip wax and eyelash tint. I have this done every month.
One that I do myself religiously is a Spa Manicure with a paraffin wax treatment, its lush and my hands cant live without it now!! I do this every fortnight. Every week then I give my lower arms and elbows a good scrub with Scentsations Fig and Blackcurrant scrub.

I do do my own nails, but sometimes havent got the time to do them religiously, but if I havent got enhancements on then Ive got a french polish, or a cool colour!

It has to be waxing for me. I wax everything at the moment, lol.
I give myself a 15 minute :eek: facial nearly every week.
I'm not too much of a holistic girl, so the massages can be done as and when.
I find that my nails get trashed alot whilst I'm doing treatments!

Waxing is an absolute must for me! x

2 treatments that I go to a salon to have done are top lip wax and eyelash tint. I have this done every month.
One that I do myself religiously is a Spa Manicure with a paraffin wax treatment, its lush and my hands cant live without it now!! I do this every fortnight. Every week then I give my lower arms and elbows a good scrub with Scentsations Fig and Blackcurrant scrub.

I do do my own nails, but sometimes havent got the time to do them religiously, but if I havent got enhancements on then Ive got a french polish, or a cool colour!

That sounds sooo relaxing lol i want that, its good to hear we all look after ourselfs often
It has to be waxing for me. I wax everything at the moment, lol.
I give myself a 15 minute :eek: facial nearly every week.
I'm not too much of a holistic girl, so the massages can be done as and when.
I find that my nails get trashed alot whilst I'm doing treatments!

Lol ive never been waxed in my life i am way too scared

Latest posts

Back