What Bio Sculpture Colours Are Currently Popular

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oey

Reaction score
Have checked and havent seen a thread where we Bio Sculpture geeks have discussed which coloured gels are currently most popular.

At the minute my clients keep switching between French White and mainly no 21 ravishing ruby, 22 ravishing red and 76 clay oxide, no 7 candy floss.

I am due to order some more colours for the run up to xmas and am stuck as to what colours to go for next so would appreciate your opinions on which Bio colours that you think would be good to go for.

Ive recently brought no 61 its called violet but it has this 2 tone shimmer to it ,its that nice my hubby wants his car sprayed in this colour,i hope it will be popular coz i certainly love it.x

Number 60, 2031, 24 and 2024 are always popular around this time of year

No. 10 is my most popular colour this time of year .... it's gorgeous.

No. 10 is my most popular colour this time of year .... it's gorgeous.

me too:hug: pinotage, chocaholic, black aubergine, licorice (with silver sparkle over the top!) claret, pink tiara, mystique, no 69, etc etc !

me too:hug: pinotage, chocaholic, black aubergine, licorice (with silver sparkle over the top!) claret, pink tiara, mystique, no 69, etc etc !

Thanks Amber

How does the licorice compare to cast iron cause it is hard to see on the web site?

Which is the silver sparkle? I have seen the rainbow sparkle on the colours list, but it is hard to see what that colour looks like.

Bit dissapointed in the new colours tho!!

Cast iron is a shimmer black rather than a creme black.

All of the browns are popular.

Im currently wearing the midnight blue and when I ordered - was told that loads of people were ordering it.

Latest posts

Back