What brush do you use for your 3d work ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
Im looking for some new brushes ,
Im wondering what you all use for your 3d acrylic work ?
Im not looking to spend a fortune ...that will come later when I have made my millions :lol:

Im also looking at the nail art brushes (cant for the life of me remember the name)
they have white handles and coloured ends where the bristles come out (sandi i think you use them ?)
are these any good ?

I haven't done any hand painted nail art for ages, so would like to stock up on brushes and paints ...what do you use the most , brush and colour wise ?

go on just recommend me your fave everyone ,
so i can sit with a brew after my client and have a good nosey

thankyou mwah xxxx

for my 3-d, i just use my regular sculpting brush. the way i figure it, i know how it feels in my hand and it's easy to work with.

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

for really detail stuff i use brushes from hobby craft hun xx

I use a Kolinsky nail series 802 design oval.

I have a 'design brush' I recently bought, it's a Nail Creations one and pretty good and cheap!

I'm pretty sure that the nail art brushes that Sandy uses are the V rush pen by art nails.

I would love to get my hands on some of those.

I'm pretty sure that the nail art brushes that Sandy uses are the V rush pen by art nails.

I would love to get my hands on some of those.
Am I being thick but who is Sandy?

Im also looking at the nail art brushes (cant for the life of me remember the name)
they have white handles and coloured ends where the bristles come out (sandi i think you use them ?)
are these any good ? they are called the vrush brush hun but you can get the same sort of thing on ebay really cheaply i have had mine over 2 years now and i think that they only cost £0.01 with .99p postage bargain!!

I haven't done any hand painted nail art for ages, so would like to stock up on brushes and paints ...what do you use the most , brush and colour wise ?

i buy acrylic paint from tescos, got 12 little pots for just under £3 and they last, i also brought a set of 4 other brushes for nail art from ebay and i use hem the most. My clients love handpainted more than the airbrush as it is individual and unique every time. I aslo have 5 different sized dotting tools that i use all the time too:)

HTH hun
Jen xx

It might be me :green: I use the V-brush pens for nailart but not for L+P.
Lol it was the 'y' that confused me, I thought I'd been missing something.....well you know what I mean :hug:

are these any good ?
they are good but I think that they're overpriced for what they are.

I use the V-brush pens mainly, but I do have some very fine detailers that I got from Sally's they're from the Spangles range and I've given one of them a bit of a haircut to make it a very ultra fine tip :green:
I use regular acrylic water based paints, you can get them from craftshops.
hth's

Am I being thick but who is Sandy?
:eek:OOOOOPS Sorry Sandi. :hug: I'm used to using a y,:smack: as I have a friend down here named Sandy aswell.

Latest posts

Back