What can I carry my nail kit in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnadee

Reaction score
Im stuck on what to buy to store my equipment in! Looked at bags, trolleys and cases. Im thinking maybe not a trolley as im only just getting into nails. But I do have courses coming up and the kits that come with them, manicure, gel nails and nail art. When I do my nail course ill need to take my lamp with me too. Not sure if a case will be big enough. Looked on roobeauty any other site you ladies know of I can look at please. Tia x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-29-15-17-28.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-29-15-17-28.png
    561.1 KB · Views: 160
I have the trolley bag available from Nail Harmony UK, it's ace!

What about this one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-30-10-21-48.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-30-10-21-48.png
    751.9 KB · Views: 109
I have the bag you have put the pic up of from Roo beauty , I only do gel polish, IBX and nail art but it fits everything in for that, along with the cube case for the Gelish bottles. It's easy to carry around! I heard the trolleys are prone to falling apart (depending what brand you get I suppose, they might not all fall apart)

I intend on doing gel nails, polish and art. But I dont want to get something and it not all fit but I need something as the more stuff I get from.my courses needs to be kept.away from my kids. Im torn between the two xx

I intend on doing gel nails, polish and art. But I dont want to get something and it not all fit but I need something as the more stuff I get from.my courses needs to be kept.away from my kids. Im torn between the two xx

I got this and love it. Can take the top compartment off and they fit easily either in back seat or in the boot. It also locks and so my toddler can't get in:) Really sturdy and fits tonnes in.
http://www.screwfix.com/p/cj-1221-aluminium-mobile-storage-centre-26/2082p

Ive seen this one on Roo beauty, I like the.idea of the draws! X

This is what ive seen! X

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-11-10-00-47.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-11-10-00-47.png
    698.4 KB · Views: 82
I got this and love it. Can take the top compartment off and they fit easily either in back seat or in the boot. It also locks and so my toddler can't get in:) Really sturdy and fits tonnes in.
Hiya

I am just starting out as a mobile tech. What is the size of this storage box? Will the base be suitable for the Footsie Bath and Paraffin heater. And will the middle or top layer hold a Gelish lamp

Looks great, but Im looking for something that can carry most or all or my equipment. Polish, gelish lamp, foot spa etc. At the moment I think its going to be a tool box, as these seem much cheaper than make up cases...
https://www.screwfix.com/p/cj-1221-aluminium-mobile-storage-centre-26/2082p
I carry my large stuff like lamps etc in a holdall, i did think about getting one of those big cases on wheels but a friend put me off as she had one and she said it was great until you went to a client who lived in an upstairs flat with no lift and it was virtually impossible to carry up. My holdall can be carried over my shoulder and the case i have is light enough to carry up stairs.
Something worth thinking about if its likely to effect you.

I did a lot of looking around before I decided on mine, a lot of the cases made specifically for beauty were really pricey and not very well put together. I ended up getting a toolbox from Screwfix (https://www.screwfix.com/p/mac-allister-cj-1221-aluminium-mobile-storage-centre-26/2082p) and it’s ace. You can detach the top part to make a smaller carry case, it’s got a strap and a rolling handle, and it’s really well made :) tons of space for all my kit

Im stuck on what to buy to store my equipment in! Looked at bags, trolleys and cases. Im thinking maybe not a trolley as im only just getting into nails. But I do have courses coming up and the kits that come with them, manicure, gel nails and nail art. When I do my nail course ill need to take my lamp with me too. Not sure if a case will be big enough. Looked on roobeauty any other site you ladies know of I can look at please. Tia x
I’ve got this rxact bag hun. I started with mani, pedi, gel nails and nail art. I fit everything in no problem, lamp the lot. It’s a really nice bag, really lovely quality. Since doing my course over a year ago I’ve acquired more kit so it’s full! I have a separate bellaroo bag for my nail art as I’ve got tons of that. I did an extension course and managed to fit all my acrylic, fibreglass and gel stuff in too, but I’m not doing those at the moment so I’ve taken it all out as it was literally bursting. I think if I add in extensions il need another bag x

Hi. My current trolley is broken. Considering this one from screw fix. Do you happen to know the height dimensions of the individual boxes please? They look shallower than my current one so not sure my equipment will fit. Many thanks.

Latest posts

Back