What can I do in spare beauty room?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cardell

Reaction score
So I've taken on a new premises for my salon. It's huge which is great as my previous one was really quite small. However I have a HUGE empty room (upstairs). And I mean huge. Does anyone have any ideas to add along side what I do already- I already do everything from Botox to hair, sunbeds to beauty.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Last edited:
A coffee shop area - just for clients to relax in after treatments.
A day spa.
Sell Accessories
Holistic therapies
Some ideas?
I run a ladies Hat Hire which is fairly seasonal and have a log cabin for it. I've gone back to nails and have set an area for nails and I also sell accessories, jewellery, scarves, cards etc.
IF I could, I would have a huge Barn and have some child care type play so mums could have treatments free from worrying about little ones and a coffee shop too. [emoji477]️

So I've taken on a new premises for my salon. It's huge which is great as my previous one was really quite small. However I have a HUGE empty room (upstairs). And I mean huge. Does anyone have any ideas to add along side what I do already- I already do everything from Botox to hair, sunbeds to beauty.

Any ideas? Thanks.

What about a tan party room?! With 2 or 3 tents set up so groups can come in?

Could you put all the beauty upstairs & all the hairdressing downstairs?

Why not invite other professionals to hold things like yoga, pilates, or some other healthy/beauty pursuits? You would get rent for that space and also drive business back to your salon downstairs. You could also retail clothing, beauty products, health foods. Or, how about letting the room to a arts and crafts studio?

Good luck, it all sounds like lots of potential to me!

Latest posts

Back