What can I take for a stomach ache?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enlivenbylouise

Reaction score
Hi geeks i need help. I have two wedding make up trials today which are so important and i will not cancel them. But..... Ive been on the loo all night (sorry) and my stomachs still hurting... Is there anytjing you guys would recommend to take to get me through my day?!!! Xx
Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Immodium to ensure u don't spend the day on the loo too! And paracetomol for the stomach ache. Hope that helps!

Peptobismol is amazing stuff good for all kinds of tummy problems :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Milk of magnesia helps x x

Hi geeks i need help. I have two wedding make up trials today which are so important and i will not cancel them. But..... Ive been on the loo all night (sorry) and my stomachs still hurting... Is there anytjing you guys would recommend to take to get me through my day?!!! Xx
Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Please cancel and reschedule your appts if you think you have a bug which someone else can catch. The last thing 2 brides and their bridal party is to catch your stomach bug :( I don't think they'd be very happy if you passed on anything to them.

If it's a bug you need to make sure you're fit an well before being in contact with someone else.... keep hydrated and you need to have 48 hours clear of vomitting or diarrhoea before you should be returning to work - IF you're contagious.

If you have a hangover though, it's a different matter!! :) LOL

Reschedule their appts if necessary but please don't ruin someone elses day for a trial.

My friends caught chickenpox from her MUA / hairdresser just before her wedding. She was devastated :( and really unwell.

Last edited:
Honest answer is speak to your local pharmacist. Without knowing if you are on any medication (and what type) if you have any underlying health problems and any treatment you have taken for the problem it is hard to advise you.

IF you have no health problems and aren't on any medication it is likely that motillium will help ease your upset stomach and as others have said a diarrhoea relief tablet will help too.

peppermint tea is good for settling stomach ache and if nausea comes with it try ginger tea instead but all the other advice here is best hope you feel better soon

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back