what can i use on chapped nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizete

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have alovely lady who comes in evry three weeks for a french manicure. She has been coming for a year now. however i have noticed that her two middle fingers, the nails are beginning to dry out and flake. I use creative nail polishes and acetone to remove the nail polish.
Can anyone recommend anythiong i can do to restore live into the ladies nails?
thanks

From what I hear Solar Oil is by all accounts the bees knees for nails.

Ditto that Ria, CND Solar Oil.

I wouldnt recommend you use acetone to remove polish though as this can dry nails out as well.

I may be wrong as I still consider myself a newbie but maybe try a non acetone polish remover as acetone drys them up:othink i'm right feel free to correct me if i'm wrong

well bubbabinks beat me to it,:)

Yes, be sure to use non-acetone polish remover.

OPI do nail envy for sens. and peeling nails, but I agree that solar oil, or maybe the balm would be good.

Becki xxx

I have suffered with the same thing, so changed my nail polish remover to acetone free. I can recommend OPI's acetone free with aloe vera remover. It leaves the nail bed really clean without having to rub hard on each nail to remove the polish.

I too used the OPI sensitive and peeling nails and this combination got results.

Latest posts

Back