What car do you drive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixnewcastle

CND Education Ambassador Newcastle
Reaction score
Hey geeks im looking to renew my car pretty soon and im just looking around for ideas. Im not looking to buy a brand new car but im really stuck for ideas. What does everyone drive?

Iv got a vauxhall tigra and i love it :) x

I guess it depends what you want to do with it.I have a diesel ford focus c max which is an mpv type vehicle so its good for kids, dogs and mobile work but its in no way cool and not at all speedy.

I have a Peugeot 206cc Shes just gorgeous love her:lick::lick:

I've got a Golf and I look soooo good driving round town in it.

Again, it depends on your needs. I had a Fiat Seicento as I like small cars, but being mobile the boot size was way too small, as was the fact that it was only a 3 door. I now have a Ford Focus Zetec, loads of boot space and 5 doors.

I have a Clio, which I love, but need something bigger. I'm thinking of a Honda Civic, Golf or BMW 1 series. All 5 door as I'm fed up with 3 door. I like the Audi A3 but not too keen on 5 door model.

I have a Fiat 500, cute little retro red thing :D with the back seats down I can get my couch and whatever else I need in there to take to clients houses :)

I drive a Vauxhall Corsa. The size is great for me although next time I would definitely go for the 5 door instead of three. moving those front seat forward is a right pain in the backside.

Other than that I am happy with it. Its very economical to run which seen as I use it for work is the main thing.

I've got the new corsa its great apart from the blindspots are really bad! and you cant see the back or front for parking and mirrors have to be adjusted to park........hence why mine is at the garage after I bashed it sooo embaressed I can park big cars in wee spaces not this thing thou! lol maybe its just me was used to my quicksilver pug oh I miss it! lol xx

I've got the new corsa its great apart from the blindspots are really bad! and you cant see the back or front for parking and mirrors have to be adjusted to park........hence why mine is at the garage after I bashed it sooo embaressed I can park big cars in wee spaces not this thing thou! lol maybe its just me was used to my quicksilver pug oh I miss it! lol xx

I find this also, the front frame seems to get in the way a lot. Im used to it now but it used to be annoying

Mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor. Hairdressers car.

Well, as much as I've been tempted to buy a Lotus Elise for years, it just wouldn't work with all my mobile kit and 2 children... shame. :cry:

Having said that, I have a GREAT car! It's a Seat Altea 2.0l TDi Sport & I LOVE it: it's got plenty of power, is economical, not massive yet big enough for all the family comfortably (and hubby is 6ft), has a BIG boot for aforementioned mobile kit (and shopping :wink2: ), and yet drives like a nippy small car (which is what I've always driven previously). Much cheaper than the equivalent Audi or VW too, but with the same build quality. Yay! In fact, friends have been so impressed with mine that they've gone out and bought the same car!

Enjoy car shopping. x

Oooh what is she like in snow? We're getting insane amounts of snow up here in Newcastle at the minute so I think I'm going to need something that's decent in snow. I'd love an Audi tt quatro but the insurance and petrol would be insane!! I love the smart roadster brabus as well (the 1 mercedes make) but it's rear wheel drive so I'd be screwed in snow! Love the mercedes slk as well :) I'm looking for something sporty looking I guess whilst I'm still husband and kiddy free

Oooh what is she like in snow? We're getting insane amounts of snow up here in Newcastle at the minute so I think I'm going to need something that's decent in snow. I'd love an Audi tt quatro but the insurance and petrol would be insane!! I love the smart roadster brabus as well (the 1 mercedes make) but it's rear wheel drive so I'd be screwed in snow! Love the mercedes slk as well :) I'm looking for something sporty looking I guess whilst I'm still husband and kiddy free

Cream Convertible Beetle, my baby :0) of course after the 2 real kids, dog, and hubby!!!! Although I do have to say, when hubby takes it to fill up petrol for me he always removes the huge, and I mean huge, pink flower - gives me a slight blindspot but it looks fab :0)

Hi I got an American Ford F150 Harley Davidson Special Edition, did have a Mitsubushi Diamond and loved it, but love my Harley and don't think I will ever get rid of it :)

Now I used to drive a toyota land cruiser lc5 and I love this car,. I love big cars xx

I have a Daewoo Nubira estate and it's just plain awful. Bought it 'cos it was like new, really looked after, but it's so cheap and nasty, bad fuel economy, always steamed up since the cold weather began, I just can't wait to get rid. Gonna get me a Ford Galaxy 'cos I need big to tow a caravan, and also for the dogs and mobile kit, but efficient 'cos of the expense of fuel these days.

Latest posts

Back