What car for mobile therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Golf series 5, the boot is huge so I can easily fit my massage couch in without putting the back seats down & fit sports bag & other equipment in too, the only thing is the road tax its £175 a yr

:)

I have a Golf series 5, the boot is huge so I can easily fit my massage couch in without putting the back seats down & fit sports bag & other equipment in too, the only thing is the road tax its £175 a yr

:)

Mine is £135 for 6 months!! :eek: It kills me lol x

I've got a smart car (actually we have two!) They are much bigger inside than you think:green:

WOOP WOOP im a smart car geek id luv a for2 ! Iv Got a baby pink and black smart forfour everyone no who i am in my town haha

If I use my car I have a Vauxhall Meriva which I love I can easily fit my couch and cases in the boot and back seats and as the back windows are tinted so I have a window advertising decal on the back window. If it is in the evening I use my husbands Mondeo estate as it is a company car so petrol paid which is also great loads of room.

I do not think you should not have a flush car because of what your customers think have whatever car suits you as you are offering a service of Beauty or nails or whatever not there to show off or play down your car.

Good luck

i have a bright yellow ford ka with bright pink flowers on and i love her lol its good on petrol and not bad for tax as well xx

What, that you are a professional, busy, popular, in demand therapist who must be excellent as she is doing so well???

I do not agree, one should not have a car that is to flash, nice, fitting and presentable for the purpose is the key.

Just an opinion from a 3rd eye view, (and marketing training.)

Su x

I think what car you drive is up to u. If it suits your lifestyle, why not have a flash car. It shows that you can afford to drive a nice car, look after your appearance, and be stylish!:) I personally would love a black sports Range Rover, but it aint happening. Imagine pulling up in one of those!!:green: The area that i live in, most of my clients have flash cars, so i want to make sure i don't turn up in a banger. Ok, so a toyota aygo is not glam, but it's new and looks good. Maybe i'll get my range rover after a few special offers lol!!:lol:

hi
I have a N reg VW polo it has a great size boot and it fits all that you need in it.

I do not agree, one should not have a car that is to flash, nice, fitting and presentable for the purpose is the key.

Just an opinion from a 3rd eye view, (and marketing training.)

Su x

You have said what your opinion on it is...but haven't actually said why that's your opinion. I am interested to know why?

I have a ginormous Subaru Legacy Estate which I love! It does however cost an arm and a leg in petrol, tax and insurance! It is a T reg and it fits all my stuff in very easily, the only disadvantage of it is that it has no parcel shelf so I spend my entire time in a client's house quietly fretting about all the stuff I have had to leave in the boot! I try not to take everything if I can help it but sadly sometimes I have no choice!!

Sherrie I love your Mazda Bongo! I want one!

Here is my absolutely DISGUSTING, MINGIN' car I hate it but it saves me money on petrol and tax etc

img49c246a965fd9.jpg

EWW, EWW, EWW!!!!

I should be grateful I have one I suppose LOL

I don't think your car is minging Stephen! What's wrong with it?
I hate smart cars-eeugghhh! Wouldn't you get squidged in one of those if you had a smack?!

I'm not mobile but my husband keeps telling me to put a sign on my car roof when i'm parked outside my shop :eek:

Yep that's practical!

I have got a magnetic sign to go on my car but i've never used it.

I drive a Mazda 323 executive but my next car WILL be an aston martin db9! In my dreams :irked:

Here is my absolutely DISGUSTING, MINGIN' car I hate it but it saves me money on petrol and tax etc

View attachment 6921

EWW, EWW, EWW!!!!

I should be grateful I have one I suppose LOL

It's a clean looking car! Them little cars always seem reliable.
Gone outside thismorning to find mine with a flat blinking tire and now ive got to cancel all my clients :mad: xxx

You can have mine :green: I want to sell it and buy something smaller like a smart car lol...

It is good if you want a big car, has aircon, electric blinds on the side windows so no-one can see in too! big electric sunroof.... :green: Has 8 seats too!! :eek: but we took the back seat out to get the dog cages in.

i would do anything to have a car like yours right now knight.... i have a rusty old banger that i bought a year ago and all its done is give me trouble... im hoping to be able to buy a new car at the end of the year... by new i mean no more than 8 years old..lol

i would do anything to have a car like yours right now knight.... i have a rusty old banger that i bought a year ago and all its done is give me trouble... im hoping to be able to buy a new car at the end of the year... by new i mean no more than 8 years old..lol

Trade it in with the new scrappage scheme! I presume it is over 10 years old if by new you mean younger than 8! I bought mine less than a year ago from a friend when my last one died but I wish now I had known about the scrappage and had waited (of course I would have been without a car ofr a year or so but thats beside the point!) Much as I love my car the environment does not and neither does my wallet! Lx

i've got a citroen van, I was advised it would be better than a car in the tax point of view. I would recommend it also for getting the couch in and out its practical, as we already have a car which can be used if we are going anywhere. Its also brill for shopping which I seem to do a lot of as well.

Well, I have a Mazda Bongo (google it lol) and it is too big for me really but having two Alaskan Malamutes and a caravan gives me no choice! :irked: costs me a fair bit on diesel with all the travelling about though!

Yey another bongo owner..we have one of these as a weekender..its full time 4x4 so great in the snow..absolutely fantastic piece of kit..air con,press a button and the roof pops up,has a sink,cooker,double bed,DVD the whole shooting match for very little money.
Has a tow bar so the motorbikes get to go with us on the back :)

This would be an ideal vehicle for mobile therapists as classed as a van so tax is low,has a table for eating..could double up as a nail bar,if you get tired between appointments you can make yourself a cuppa and have 40 winks ready to take on the world again.
Sherrie have a look at this site Bongo Fury!...seems there's thousands of these things about :eek:

Did you know (as you have a diesel) you can actually run that thing on vegetable oil....cheaper than diesel and lubricates the engine...no pollution out of the exhaust..although there is a faint smell of frying chips coming out :eek:

Fantastic machines

Last edited:
I've got a smart car (actually we have two!) They are much bigger inside than you think:green:
i love smart cars always wanted 1!!!! but been told you cant get a beauty bed in one

:cry: Wish i had a car im getting jealous of all your nice card :lol:

When i do pass my test im hoping to get Peugeot 206cc

Hi, you will get one hun ,
you can and will be able to buy lots of nice things too :hug:
its all out there hun , you just gotta give it time and lots of hard work especially when you first start up its hard but you will get there :hug:

Latest posts

Back