What case/beauty box shall i get???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcat85

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I need to get a beauty box/ carry case to put all my bits in (as i get them as im just starting out!)

Can anyone recommend a good website that sells them at a not tooo expensive price!? I am only traing as a nail tech so what size do you think would be best??, Ive seen some of those like a trolley but I think they might be huge!

Thanks

Pinkcat x

check out Beauty Boxes

they have some great boxes...i have a cute pink one, its quiet big but its handy if i need to do mobile work!

I am gonna be a mobile tech, Do you have the trolley type one or medium st tropez box??

Im rubbish with sizes and without actually seeing them i have no idea! :green:

Ill be doing l&p and gel so i will have a lamp etc to carry aswell!

If you go to B&Q they sell aluminium cantilever tool boxes for about £22.00 that is what a lot of us use, they hold loads, and look good,
or if you are wanting to see the sizes of beauty boxes go to Sally's hair and beauty supplies they always have different ones out on display

I bought one from Beauty boxes it was £75 including delivery so that was good.Its the one with 3 seperate boxes that you can either take all 3 boxes or just take one.It looks big which it is but not really that heavy to be honest it pulls on wheels anyway.HTH's

For about the first year i had one of the tool boxes from B&q.

Had a giggle about it with some of my clients but i just said i'd rather spend the extra £50-£80 on products instead of what i was carrying them in! :green:
x

Hi don't bother with a pro box, just use a tool box from the DIY store, you can section it off to suit your needs, just put nail pictures on it to jazz it up (if your bothered) that's all i have used for the last 12 years mobile.

check out Beauty Boxes

they have some great boxes...i have a cute pink one, its quiet big but its handy if i need to do mobile work!

I have one of these in Silver. I use one box for enhancements, one box for Man & Ped and the other box for nail art equipment. It is on wheels that can come off.

I stand it on the floor behind the front seats of the car.

HTH

I have ordered this one cos I like drawers to keep bits in.
SAHAR FABRIC TROLLEY

I used a similar one with 1 drawer and its been fab for getting just about everything in

Before i bought my trolly one i had a B&Q tool box infact when i was there i rang my other college mate to see if she wanted me to get her one i ended up buying 4.Yes they are great but when i came to towels lamps etc there was no room for them thats the only draw back i found.It just depends on what you want to take mobile with you.I was only going to college and could not fit all the stuff i needed in it.It will be alot of different oppinions on this one mine is yes B&Q tool box great for £24 but not enought space,so i had to have a trolly,{well thats what i told my hubby lol}
Good luck hunting for one xxx

I bought a high tool box on wheels from b&q - great I thought, reasonably priced...then after a week of using it going to peoples houses the wheels got caught on the threshold of the door and then it bacame just a heavy big box I had to carry.

Professional boxes all the way for me!!

Before i bought my trolly one i had a B&Q tool box infact when i was there i rang my other college mate to see if she wanted me to get her one i ended up buying 4.Yes they are great but when i came to towels lamps etc there was no room for them thats the only draw back i found.It just depends on what you want to take mobile with you.I was only going to college and could not fit all the stuff i needed in it.It will be alot of different oppinions on this one mine is yes B&Q tool box great for £24 but not enought space,so i had to have a trolly,{well thats what i told my hubby lol}
Good luck hunting for one xxx

thi is what i found, my friend gave me a box, looks exactly like the £22 b&q one, fine for mani stuff and few varnishes etc, but i now keep my pedi stuff in the heel to toe bag that came free wiht goodies in july in sallys, prob is where do i out my bowls, towels etc and thats before i take nail art , mitts or booties with me, so i think i need one of these tolley ones, worried in case i get one and it still wont fit everything in?

nicky xx

I would just get one of thoses clear storage boxes for your towells etc.

i just got a smashin one from b & q £ 24. and a few pence i cant remember exactly, its fab, its on wheels, its got one box on the bottom big enough to put my lamp, towels record cards in etc and a tray that i keep varnish , primers and bits in then another box on top that i keep bottles and a prep box and a removal box in, and a top tray that i keep files buffers cutical tool etc i took the bq stickers off and put some decals on and it looks just the job at a fraction of the price, it'd take alot of beating

Latest posts

Back