What Characteristics Do You Share With Your Pet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartypantz

Reaction score
Well they do say that dogs and their owners are alike. So what characteristics do you share with your pet? Here are my dogs characteristics and to what extent I share them:

Stubborn hmm yes

friendly yes, although I don´t usually sniff the crotch of all new people I meet, just suffice with a kiss on both cheeks:lol:

Playful, depends on who is around :lol:

Nosey, embarased to say, a little bit!

and finally a snorer, although not as loud as Bugs!

Hmmm good question.

My dog and I are both very snoozy people, and very much morning people. She is a bubbly person and so am I and neither of us take any nonsense from people although I'm possibly less vocal about it than she is!

She, however, is young, slim, energetic and gorgeous - and I am none of those things! Lol

Lxxxxx

me and the cat both like sleeping:)

Well i suppose my dog has a stubborn streak which i can have, and is knackered when he's been out for his walk..never wants to go for another one so that could be me at the mo as constantly tired! And has selective hearing!! He is a slim dog tho...that not me :cry:

On otherhand my horse is a chunkster so I'm like him there. He has wirey fizzy hair that needs taming just like me. He is happy to stay in with some nice food...like me! He also has selective hearing!!

Not painting a good picture am i?? :lol:

Goodness with all my furbabies where do I start!!!!
Lily persian, vain, loving, cuddly
Leo persian, snuggly, attention seeking, loud
Jasper persian, sensitive, polite, gentle
Poppy persian, funny, unsure (she's deaf) destructive
Ted the dog, cheerful, lazy, happiest with his persian friends.
Not sure how many shared traits we all have, but we share our lives very happily

None i hope We've only got a lizard.

The Pug and I have a similar appetite when it comes to food - and we are both - ahem - somewhat flatulent :green:

Mmm two cats museli playful and affectionate until she bites and mia quiet and reserved and as mad asa a bag of spanners !
Posted via Mobile Device

Stubborn,
big mouth,
friendly,
loyal,
we both dislike cats
we have matching hair colour - see my album

None i hope We've only got a lizard.
pmsl :lol:

Max (my black lab who recently passed) loved to stretch out in front of the fire for a snooze (deffo me!), faithful, loving, friendly.
Joe, alsatian cross, would die protecting the family, loud when necessary and loves treats.
Ben, spaniel cross, speedy when he wants to be.

I think that just about covers it, I don't have selective hearing or a stubborn nature, of course not! :wink2: LOL

My bark is worse than my bite. Thank God it's not the hairy chin :)

My parrot AND me:
Colourfull
Nosey
talking all the time
loving pepsi max; if a glass is left on the table he drinks out of it.
Wants to be in charge; usually in parrots case this means trying to bite my fingers while writing on my computer, I don't bite though.
Learning my kids manners; if they are too loud, the parrot flies in their hair and starts nursing them, this calms them down as they are afraid to hurt it. I just yell at them, jumping on their heads is against the law I guess:lol:

Me & the cat have similar food tastes, which means Sam Cat has a taste for smoked salmon :eek:

& we both have large, un-toned stomachs :eek::eek:

My cat Truffle is very affectionate and loves his cuddles (although I don't dribble as much as him). We also both love snuggling under the duvet. And we share a passion for Haagen Das (he won't eat any other brand).

Latest posts

Back