What Color Are You?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
I like that - apparantly I am Turquoise :D

you are turquoise
#40E0D0

Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.

Sounds quite like me actually :o

you are blueviolet
#8A2BE2
[size=-1]
Your dominant hues are blue and magenta. You're the one who goes to all the parties but doesn't quite fit in at every one... you know what you want, but are afraid of what the world might think of it. You're a little different and that's okay with them, and if you're smart it's okay with you too.

Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.
[/size]

Cool site !

Apparantly I'm orchid that would explain why I love the flower and have them in almost every room in the house lol. It did say however that I tend not to get stressed out about things and I don't understand people that do. I think i'm a real worrier though and do get stressed. :o But I do love orchids so that bit was funny.

Thanks xx

Hubby is in the TA (He's a Sargeant Major and I'm v v proud of him :green: ) and his colour was khaki - we really laughed at that one!!!!

:biggrin: I'm turquoise too !! :biggrin:

I am Goldenrod and the assumptive description below has got me spot on - knew I should have been a world leader! :-]

Your dominant hues are red and yellow... most of what you do is motivated by your need to change things and have a good time, but you've been known to settle down and think out a situation, too. You tend to surprise people just when they're starting to feel like they've got you down.

Your saturation level is high - you get into life and have a strong personality. Everyone you meet will either love you or hate you - either way, your goal is to get them to change the world with you. You are very hard working and don't have much patience for people without your initiative.

i was hot pink lol and my partner was darkredviolet

I am pale turquoise,

Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is low - You stay out of stressful situations and advise others to do the same. You may not be the go-to person when something really needs done, but you know never to blow things out of proportion.

Hi peeps, apparently im midnight blue (quite like the sound of that lol)xxx

you are darkviolet
#9400D3

Your dominant hues are blue and magenta. You're the one who goes to all the parties but doesn't quite fit in at every one... you know what you want, but are afraid of what the world might think of it. You're a little different and that's okay with them, and if you're smart it's okay with you too.

Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.

Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look up.

hmmm...quite a lot right, I definately know where I want to go and what I want to be doing!

you are darkmagenta
#8B008B

Your dominant hues are red and blue. You're confident and like showing people new ideas. You play well with others and can be very influential if you want to be.

Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.

Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively

I'm Lavender. its pretty accurate too!

Lorraine

same here, I'm lavender. Pretty cool site.

Hi

I am a turquosie too!!!

lesley1965 said:
You play well with others

I love this quote - for some reason it always makes me chuckle :D

:green: :green: Big Up all Turquoise Chicks!! :green: :green:

This is really good, :D

you are paleturquoise
#AFEEEE

Your saturation level is low - You stay out of stressful situations and advise others to do the same. You may not be the go-to person when something really needs done, but you know never to blow things out of proportion.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything

hi there, i seem to be dark orange, and seems to be very true, fab site....

Hi all,

Im dark orchid!!!!!

Hiya,
Im violet and it's pretty acurate too!!!! where did you find this site it's cool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back