What colour do you see?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me it looks lilac/pale and blue and gold. As if it's white and gold but been in the wash with a blue sock. My friend today said the picture changed in front of her between colours. For me it's always lilac and gold x

The pic you posted here = blue with black lace trim

However, I've seen other varieties online that look way more greyish blue with gold trim.

But then I stared at one of the light grey ones on daily mail and it then turned blue on me, wtf :Scared:

White and gold to me. But as was said, like its been in the wash with a blue sock lol

more importantly, does anyone actually still wear bolero jackets?

That was my first thought too!

As a few others have said, this literally changed colour infront of me. First time I saw it was on the last leg and I only briefly glanced up, it was v clearly white and gold and I swore blind that it most definitely was, until they brought the dress out! I then looked up the pic online to get a better look and as soon as I looked at the rest of the picture, it transformed into blue and black (though the black is more brown because the picture is god awful). Now, no matter what, all I can see is blue and black, very strange!

This dress was on ant dec sat night takeaway tonight, ant with the blue black and dec with the white gold! I recognised it after reading this post ha!x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425155421.841060.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425155435.037897.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425155395.148537.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425155395.148537.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 154
Some see white and gold some see black and blue.. What do you see ?

View attachment 82826

I thought this whole thing was a joke until last night I showed 4 people in the same room same picture and 3 of them said it was blue and black but me and my mom was sure it was white and gold ... when I looked at this thread yesterday I saw black and blue but today I'm seeing white and gold. I watched a video last night twice first time I saw blue and black so I started it again and it was white and gold .. It's all so confusing lol x

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

I keep on looking and it's still purple and black. I'm waiting for a miraculous transformation but it's not happening!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

does it make a difference wat colour eyes we have do you suppose?

i see white and gold and i have brown eyes - anyone else?

I see blue and black, i have brown eyes, my son has blue eyes and can also see blue and black! This is so strange!

I've got green, my son got brown and the other son blue & daughter blue, but we all saw gold & white!

No. Just no.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The colour you see depends on how dilated your pupils are.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I see blue and black lace but I honestly couldn't understand why my fiancé saw creamy white and goody brown trim 😧

Latest posts

Back