What colour is this, please help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulamaula

Reaction score
Hi everyone...please can you give me your interpretation of what colour this is?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    848.9 KB · Views: 82
hi Grace, I just need a general answer. I'm a nail tech in this forum not a hairdresser, but I'm pleading for a little guidance. I've asked my hairdresser to give me this colour but it's not turning into anything like what I'm asking for. Is it brown,is it blonde, is it colour or highlights, I just want a little advice. What road I need to ask her to go down

hi Grace, I just need a general answer. I'm a nail tech in this forum not a hairdresser, but I'm pleading for a little guidance. I've asked my hairdresser to give me this colour but it's not turning into anything like what I'm asking for. Is it brown,is it blonde, is it colour or highlights, I just want a little advice. What road I need to ask her to go down

You're probably not going to get much guidance.

Your stylist should be able to achieve this. I recommend seeing someone else. Can you find a better picture of Millie? It's not the clearest of picture.

The roots look slightly dark than midlengths. But its neither blonde nor brown. It looks like a block colour. But I doubt it is. I imagine it's a ombré. But you cant tell because majority of her hair is missing in the picture.

You're probably not going to get much guidance.

Your stylist should be able to achieve this. I recommend seeing someone else. Can you find a better picture of Millie? It's not the clearest of picture.

The roots look slightly dark than midlengths. But its neither blonde nor brown. It looks like a block colour. But I doubt it is. I imagine it's a ombré. But you cant tell because majority of her hair is missing in the picture.

It's so frustrating, she is saying my own hair has too many warm tones, I was blonde highlights to begin with and now I'm dark muggy brown with blonde tips after a few attempts, I just feel we are no where near what I'm looking to achieve. When you saw block colour do you mean just 1 colour all over?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    908 KB · Views: 38
It's so frustrating, she is saying my own hair has too many warm tones, I was blonde highlights to begin with and now I'm dark muggy brown with blonde tips after a few attempts, I just feel we are no where near what I'm looking to achieve. When you saw block colour do you mean just 1 colour all over?

Warm tones can be counteracted.

Yes. But looking at that picture it isn't.

Go to a different stylist. Maybe one in a L'Oreal salon. I know L'Oreal have something called 'cool covers' or 'high resist blondes'. I don't know if they would need these for your hair. But they're specifically extra cool or stay cool longer.

Definitely go else where.

Latest posts

Back