What colour is this??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scissorz

Reaction score
Hi Geeks does anyone know what shade in Matrix Michelle Keegan (aka Tina) from corrie would be? I know shes a base 5 but trying to match a client up with the tone, any ideas?

Maybe a 5m, blue rinse will help you out xx

4m hunny, I've made a couple of phone calls for you ;) x

4m hunny, I've made a couple of phone calls for you ;) x

Thank you very much!! I've googled the hell out of it an still came up with nothing :)

Thank you very much!! I've googled the hell out of it an still came up with nothing :)

5 just isn't dark enough for the Manchester look ;) x

5 just isn't dark enough for the Manchester look ;) x

Haha I like it that much I think I'm gonna go for it myself, I'll see how it goes on my client, mines a natural base 5 an the last colour I had was 5m matrix I'll let you know how it turns out :)

Just an update, I did my client and myself with 4m an both look fab!! I really like matrix colours, we are getting the new blondes in the salon this week, can't wait to try them an also I saw online that they've just brought out new browns too :)

Just an update, I did my client and myself with 4m an both look fab!! I really like matrix colours, we are getting the new blondes in the salon this week, can't wait to try them an also I saw online that they've just brought out new browns too :)

New browns? Their is new 5bv 6bv and 6,8,10p in sync and socolor

I was talking about the wonder browns, not sure if they are new recently but they are new to me as I've never seen them before lol, I've not been using matrix for very long
;-)

I was talking about the wonder browns, not sure if they are new recently but they are new to me as I've never seen them before lol, I've not been using matrix for very long
;-)

Wonder browns?? Not heard of them!! Have you Blue?

I came across the wonder browns a while ago on the matrix website. They are only available in the US at the moment I think. They can lift and tone without brassiness, they are for naturally dark levels. x

Latest posts

Back