What colours would you like Gelish to create?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabella

Reaction score
Personally would like a nice range of Iridescent Polishes and A Magnetic range with nice summer colours with maybe white magnetic particles.
What do you think ???

Personally would like a nice range of Iridescent Polishes and A Magnetic range with nice summer colours with maybe white magnetic particles.
What do you think ???

Holographic & chrome

Chrome x

Funnily enough we were talking about this the other other day in the salon! I'd like more shades of brown, I love sweet chocolate but I'd love it more without the shimmer. I'd like a minky shade too.

some more soft shades but not sheer ones. xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

A mink shade would be lovely, also more softer shades that were fully opaque - nudes that don't have a shimmer.

A full on silver and gold sparkle, not glitter. Maybe chromes... :wink2:

One thats the same as Bio 87, would be able to use all Gelish then !

I'm having trouble keeping up with the 94+ colours they already have :biggrin: I think I am up to about 60 now.

Having said that, I would like some more Magneto colours, my clients love them, and some different magnet patterns to go with them.

Purple Magneto and a star magnet, silver chrome, holos.

ummm A perfect brown... like CND Fedora :Scared:

Funnily enough we were talking about this the other other day in the salon! I'd like more shades of brown, I love sweet chocolate but I'd love it more without the shimmer. I'd like a minky shade too.

If you put Taffetta over Sweet Chocolate you will get a beautiful minky colour.x

I'm having trouble keeping up with the 94+ colours they already have :biggrin: I think I am up to about 60 now.

Having said that, I would like some more Magneto colours, my clients love them, and some different magnet patterns to go with them.

Yes different magnets....like the snake skin one that Nails Inc do (I saw in Scratch) for their polish...Hummm wonder if the magnet for polish would work with the gel????

Unfortunately I haven't got either but it would be great to know.

Yes different magnets....like the snake skin one that Nails Inc do (I saw in Scratch) for their polish...Hummm wonder if the magnet for polish would work with the gel????

I did use my star magnet from China Glaze on my Gelish Magneto and it worked.

I'd also like a colour like the ibd gel polish 'Jupiter Blue', I really like that colour.

They need a really nice orange. Tiger blossom is too red. I have a client that loves the OPI orange from th butterflies collection. So we do clear Gelish then put this polish over it.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using SalonGeek

A bright pink magneto :)

Bio Sculptures No 22. It looks red when you wear red & pink when you wear pink.

I have tried to create this colour by mixing Gelish colours but haven't had any luck yet.

Oh, & chrome colours too.

Ohhhh, & holographic anything so it looks like Picchi's nails that she does in polish.

A slate grey would be nice and a brown without shimmer love the sound of chrome :)

A black Magneto and that car colour that changes from green to purple in the light! Someone actually asked me for that the other day.

Latest posts

Back