what couldn't you be without?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TracyUK

Reaction score
I know this has been asked in the past but with new people posting and new products/items available all the time I thought it would make an interesting post to hear what products/items you wouldn't be without in the nail business...for me my first thoughts would have to be retention + , solar oil, plush brush from NSI...oh my list could go on and on lol

Hi Tracy - Being a newbie geek, I really couldn't do without this site and all the help and support it gives me - thanks to everyone who contributes. I also couldn't be without my Encylopedia of Nails, solar oil, my pro styler and, of course, my faithfully nail trainer, Hannah, etc, etc, ...

Hi Tracy,

I couldn't be without Scrubfresh, there is nothing that even comes close!!

Katy

xx

Hi Tracy

I wouldn't be without Brisa's UV finishing Top Coat...absolutely LOVE IT!!! :D :D :D

Jenny
CND Master Tech

My Fibreglass and EZ Flow L&P

My EZ Flow 508 brush and UV 30 ... it gives a beautiful finish

I couldn't be without Essie or OPI polishes, I love them so much!! Also, a nicely sharpened nipper, and pusher.
Diya

I wouldn'tbe without Mrs Geek and Antony Buckley they are my rocks :cool:on this site. Also my hubby,kids,dog and mum at home.
My product has to be my girlfriend buffer and ez-flow powders.

nails@42ndstreet said:
My EZ Flow 508 brush and UV 30 ... it gives a beautiful finish
i have to agree with you there, love my 508 brush, my pro pusher (my new pro toolz kit- its fab!!).... uv30....and how could i forget my snow monkey and miracle shine.......okay i could go on and on.........lol
Jess
xox

My Cuticle remover, my preping tools, my scrubfresh, my Fabric# System, my Solar Oil and my girlfriend buffer.......................and of course my Richard he is my rock!!!!!!

The Nail Geek said:
Mrs. geek :o
Awhh Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't live without happiness, nailorder power seal and solar butter!!! but to name a few
Amanda

Awwww Mr geek v 'sweet' :) ......actually tho which 'product' or 'item' r yr favourites?

Can I just ask what a Pro styler is as mentioned further up the page

thanks
kelly

"Pro Styler" is thename of a brush made by Creative Nail Design .. probably their most popular brush in terms of size .

I wouldn't be without mine either!

Hi...
I could not be without spa pedicure lotion, cuticle remover ( makes manicure much easy) and all nail art stuff...

For me I couldnt be without my Geeky mates who have given me so much help and inspirtation, so heres a big big thanks to

Ruth, Geeg, Samantha, Sam and Anthony xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and of course my Fabric kit lol

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back