What course is best to gain my teaching level 3?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoanneG12

Reaction score
Hey, So its all very new to me and I'm trying to make heads or tails of it. I want to gain my teaching I have qualifications I hairdressing, hair extensions, beauty and now venturing into aesthetics. Its time to pass my knowledge on, with the trades I don,t use as often anymore as well as what I'm currently doing.

I have narrowed it down to Habia AET Level 3 Teaching course, The VTCT Level 3 Award in Education and Training and the BIA Beauty education diploma level 3 in teaching and education

Where to start who is best? And is there any others I have missed to look up?

Thanks in advanced my head hurts trying to decide.

Hey, So its all very new to me and I'm trying to make heads or tails of it. I want to gain my teaching I have qualifications I hairdressing, hair extensions, beauty and now venturing into aesthetics. Its time to pass my knowledge on, with the trades I don,t use as often anymore as well as what I'm currently doing.

I have narrowed it down to Habia AET Level 3 Teaching course, The VTCT Level 3 Award in Education and Training and the BIA Beauty education diploma level 3 in teaching and education

Where to start who is best? And is there any others I have missed to look up?

Thanks in advanced my head hurts trying to decide.
Just wondering what you went for? I’m looking into my teaching qualification at the minute and came across this post

Latest posts

Back