what course is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberley

Reaction score
IM really really confused! I need help!
Ive been looking on the internet about courses and there all so expensive or on the other side of the country, people told me to use the creative courses? Does anyone have there website? Also does anyone know if there is any funding avaible for me, as im only 17 Thankyou kimberley :)

Kimberley said:
IM really really confused! I need help!
Ive been looking on the internet about courses and there all so expensive or on the other side of the country, people told me to use the creative courses? Does anyone have there website? Also does anyone know if there is any funding avaible for me, as im only 17 Thankyou kimberley :)
Hi im new too and also find it expensive have you tried essentialnails.com you can pay for there courses in monthly instalments. GOOD LUCK. Michelle

my mum has just agreed to pay for the acrylic course :) from essiantial nails xx

You have a lovely Mum!! She will like in the end when you do her nails for love eh! are you going to do the tip and overlay or the sculpting one? both are good - when you complete it you will be half way there for the other one.

Im gonna do the tip/overlay one i think :)

Kimberley said:
Im gonna do the tip/overlay one i think :)

Its horses for courses, But i would say that you would be better going for a course, With a tutor to learn you, They pick up on all the things you may be doing wrong and correct them. A home learn courses doesnt give you this, and also lots of people who have done the home learn courses feel that maybe they would have been better doing a tutor based course from the start. Money being a factor i would say save and then do a foundation course first, But that only my opinion on this.

ok, thanking everyone for there advice xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back