What course to choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vic Bell

Reaction score
I do not have any beauty experience but would like to start a course that will eventually lead to me working from home or as a mobile beauty therapist. What would be the best course, does it have to be an NVQ or will any course recognised by guild of beauty therapists be ok?
Also what are the initial start up costs for a mobile therapist? I would need to start off by doing appointments alongside my current job while I built up a client base and therefore wanted to know what initial costs I would incur?

Try posting this in the Beauty forum x

Hi ya i am in the same situation as you. I want to work from home or mobile as a nail technician and i cant decide on a course , i need to do a home course because i have two children. I phone around some salons in my area and ask about a nvq is needed but they said its more recognised but not alway needed alongs as you got confidance and your course provides you with correct information. goodluck

Latest posts

Back