what courses have you enrolled on this sept?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucy_locket

Reaction score
well as the tittle say's

what courses have you enrolled on?

i ask because i have just been reading the blogs and some geeks have posted about what courses they have enrolled in.

i went and enrolled in Level 2 Cosmetic Makeup VTCT at Telford college. I have come away feeling very positive and excited about it. whats so good about it is, it's 12:45 - 15:30 every Wednesday and last for 33 weeks.

any other geek enrolled at Telford or on this course?

so come on geeks, tell us what your planning to do ?

Hi lucy

Well done you I hope you enjoy you course.

It is all good to keep learning something new in this industry. I allways say every day is a school day as there is allways something new and exciting to learn.:green:

I start NVQ3 Beauty Therapy this month.
I'll be study th evening course at South Devon college in Paignton.

I already posted about it on the skin forum because I was so excited!!:lol:

Hiya

I am doing anatomy and physiology level 3 and Swedish body massage level 3 at Stafford college.

Hi,im hoping to do Beauty Level 2,going into the college tomorow to see what what xx

Oooooooooh at last somewhere for me to shout from the rooftops...
12th Sept my Creative foundation course...with Gigi....

ok go on...admit you are sooooooo jealous.:green:

Good luck everyone with your courses xxxx

I start NVQ3 Beauty Therapy this month.
I'll be study th evening course at South Devon college in Paignton.

I already posted about it on the skin forum because I was so excited!!:lol:

Been there a couple of times , what a fantastic College WOW :eek: I went to have a look around at all the art and media too it was of an Excellent Standard ,
Also they have state of the art cameras , that can zoom in anywhere :eek:
Bit like big brother hey , LOL
I suppose that is a good thing though,:confused:
hope you enjoy your course, once again fantastic college in a beautiful place , :hug:

Im starting the ITEC level 3 diploma in Nail technology next Weds, I am studying at Aromnia in Doncaster.:) Good luck to all geeks returning to study this year:hug:

I enrolled at Worcester college last Tuesday!

I'm doing NVQ level 2 Beauty Therapy.

Its quite a distance for me too get too but its well worth it the facilities are fantastic and the tutors seem very good.

Can't wait too start on the 20th!!!! only 16 more days too go!! xx

NVQ2 Beauty Therapy for me too, start in a week at my local college.

Excellent - i see we're going to have lots of new Skin Geeks!:lol:

wow yes jealous !! you'll have the best start to your training enjoy it xx

mercedes...................i'm sooooooooooooooooooooo jealous.

wow if your like me you will love it babe i've just done my day 4 and it's great.
loving my training ambassador Marianne she's fantastic! :hug:

Having completed my VTCT in Manicures & Pedicures, I have enrolled to do the VTCT Level 2 in Nail Technology at Salisbury College. I start 2 weeks today! I am so excited, i feel like xmas is here!

I will be doing Level 3 Holistic and Spa Therapies at South Trafford College in Manchester. I have two induction days this week Weds/Thurs and start properly on 17th September. The course includes massage, aromatheapy, indian head massage, reflexology and spa therapies (flotation tanks, wraps, steam room therapies etc). I am really looking forward to it but I know it will be hard work.

I start mine on 17th Sept.
I am doing the Complementary Therapy Bsc Degree course for 3 years. :)

Just hope I'm not out of my depth. Scary stuff!!!

Good luck to everyone who is starting a new course this year.

I have done the level 2 beauty in 2000 - its fab you will love it!, and then I went on to do the holistic therapy course level 3 in 2002 and thats great. You will enjoy it. Good luck to you all.

x:hug:

I start mine on 17th Sept.
I am doing the Complementary Therapy Bsc Degree course for 3 years. :)

Just hope I'm not out of my depth. Scary stuff!!!

Good luck to everyone who is starting a new course this year.

I have done the level 2 beauty in 2000 - its fab you will love it!, and then I went on to do the holistic therapy course level 3 in 2002 and thats great. You will enjoy it. Good luck to you all.

x:hug:

Wow, good luck with that, it's a long course. Are you doing this part time or full time/university/open university?

I am doing it full time. Part time takes 5-6 years.
Really its not as long as it sounds. It is full time , but the time spent acually at the uni are only between 12 and 15 hrs per week. Also the academic year ends at the end of May at uni. So really its 8 months of the year plus holidays at xmas and easter.

I will still be working mobile whilst I am there. I know I will have a lot of homework to do as well, but I am looking forward to a challenge.
I am bored, so need something to get my teeth into.:rolleyes:

I m saying this now - but I bet it will be a different story once I have started!!:) I will keep ya posted!!

xx:hug:

I'm just finishing an NVQ 2 in Health and Social care (this is for my other job as a support worker, but somethings are relevant to complementary and beauty therapies too)
I've just booked to go on the no hands massage 3 day course in London. Its not until February but I'm really looking forward to it. I love doing new stuff.:green:

I go back to college part time evenings next monday to do NVQ Level 3 Nail Services at Wigan and Leigh College Image Centre Campus in Leigh.

Wish me luck, I am scared to death, thinking I have forgotten everything with having to take a year out between courses.

Joan

Latest posts

Back